PDA

View Full Version : Am I alone?

Darksider71
03-12-2006, 04:55 PM
Anyone else on here a fan of this game series, and If so is anyone getting it. The $39.99 price tag seems to be a good deal, but with a price that low I wonder if it will have any graphics boost for the 360 or not? I guess only time will tell.

DJHUNTERD
03-12-2006, 05:05 PM
from what i've seen this game is not going to impress. Plus with the achievements probably being something like like "Beat the Game with every Warrior" i am not going to button mash and mind numb myself (like i did on the PS2) when i could be playing Elder Scrolls.;)

k_dog
03-12-2006, 05:06 PM
I'll get it. I've always liked the game series. Although, it IS going to be pretty hard to pub Oblivion Away.

-Brian

DJHUNTERD
03-12-2006, 05:11 PM
Dont get me wrong. I probably will rent it first and beat it with Xiohou Dun (my fave) and then if time permits someone else. Then probably buy it during a slow game release period down the line. Usually summer-fall period:D

Nionel
03-12-2006, 05:22 PM
Anyone else on here a fan of this game series, and If so is anyone getting it. The $39.99 price tag seems to be a good deal, but with a price that low I wonder if it will have any graphics boost for the 360 or not? I guess only time will tell.

Screenshots have already been released for it and it's basically just a port of the PS2 version of the game. Fortunetly though, from what I've read, unlike the PS2 version of the game the 360 version has no slow down, no fog, and soldiers won't randomly materialize in front of you because there are too many characters on the screen. The game definently has it's advantages over it's PS2 counterpart, and personally I'm going to pick it up the day it comes out...

Krazie
03-12-2006, 06:03 PM
I like the series, but at the moment, ill be renting it from gamefly..

Psycence
03-12-2006, 06:09 PM
I love dynasty warriors but i hope that they add some more depth into it at some point, the mindless hack hack hack hack drives you insane in the end

Darksider71
03-12-2006, 07:09 PM
I love dynasty warriors but i hope that they add some more depth into it at some point, the mindless hack hack hack hack drives you insane in the end

As much as I like the series I doubt there will be any depth to this title just like the others.

stankit
03-12-2006, 09:51 PM
ill probably get it when its $20

DEATHL0K
03-19-2006, 09:25 PM
What type of game is this?... I played Jade Empire & I thought it was great. IS this game like that?

:confused:

sgt twistable
03-19-2006, 09:35 PM
ma bro likes it other than that i think IT SUCKS

Krazie
03-19-2006, 11:52 PM
What type of game is this?... I played Jade Empire & I thought it was great. IS this game like that?

:confused:

NOTHING like that at all..

Age01
03-20-2006, 11:22 PM
its great jsut a mindless hack and slash. its alos multiplayer so u can just sit around smoke a fat one adn wathc all the pretty colors . Also theres tons of charactres on screen at once.im picking it up the day of. havnt played dynasty wariors since i think the 3rd great serios IMO.

Wet Factory
03-21-2006, 10:41 PM
I love dynasty warriors because sometimes you just want to hack and slash the shit out of enemies without having to worry too much about combos and strategy. This is a great in between game when you are waiting for gamefly shipments. Will definitely buy for such a small price!

Funky Sack
03-27-2006, 08:51 PM
I'm definitely getting this game. Just don't know when I will because I'm still very much into Oblivion. DW5 on PS2 is an awesome game. I've never played a DW Empires game but I'm sure it will be cool.