PDA

View Full Version : whitechapel new cd buy or not!?!?

xliferuinerx
05-24-2010, 04:09 PM
So I was wondering how many people would end up buying the new whitechapel cd that is supposed to be released in early June?! I have already pre-ordered my copy Can't wait for it to come out!

IanAHD
05-24-2010, 09:33 PM
personally I would end up buying it eventually I love the first one its a damn good listen

ApochWeiss
05-25-2010, 05:58 AM
Sadly Metal Blade doesn't support my zine at the moment so I have no idea how it sounds. Typically I'm right on top of this shit haha. I didn't even know this was due out any time soon, so thanks for the heads up. Hopefully they did a little more work on their breakdowns, that's the only aspect of this band I cannot stand. Anyone know of any youtube vids posted? I'll check when I'm at home but it's hard to look them up while at work due to having to use proxies.

Angry Tom
05-25-2010, 03:25 PM
Buy. The two songs they posted on MySpace are better than the entirety of This Is Exile.

Oldgent
05-26-2010, 03:20 AM
I've been waiting for more previews, but I own the other two albums and can't wait for its release! A definite buy. Also, I am fiending to hear the track with Chino on it. I read a review that confirmed there were no clean vocals on the album, and although I'm a Deftones fan, I miss the days when he would shriek is heart out.

HacksawDoomx187
05-28-2010, 12:41 AM
I'll pick it up although I don't necessarily expect something top notch.

xliferuinerx
05-29-2010, 02:13 AM
Sadly Metal Blade doesn't support my zine at the moment so I have no idea how it sounds. Typically I'm right on top of this shit haha. I didn't even know this was due out any time soon, so thanks for the heads up. Hopefully they did a little more work on their breakdowns, that's the only aspect of this band I cannot stand. Anyone know of any youtube vids posted? I'll check when I'm at home but it's hard to look them up while at work due to having to use proxies.

oh yeahh bro it's AWESOME! There are two tracks up on their myspace as well as on youtube. I preordered it. I mean hell 20 bucks for a tee plus cd and autographed poster. I mean if i go buy it at best buy it's going to be about 15 so i think i got a good deal! :)

and i'll be seeing them on warped tour!

xliferuinerx
05-29-2010, 02:14 AM
and if you click my youtube link I have it uploaded on my account. so you can check it out...

mike eppenbro
06-05-2010, 04:05 AM
I'd go with buy, for sure.

If you're not though, listen to the whole thing first..
at this site!

http://aneweraofcorruption.com/

ApochWeiss
06-18-2010, 02:20 AM
Just my two cents about the product's quality, not the quality of the music:

YouTube- What the fuck, Metal Blade Records?

I'll probably review it tonight. Also have Trigger The Bloodshed to get through now. Candlelight just sent me their upcoming one.

Angry Tom
06-18-2010, 05:16 PM
^ iLold.

This is all I have to say about it. Meh.