PDA

View Full Version : stuck on level 1!!!

taahh lee gaahh
05-24-2010, 04:42 PM
AHHHH. its been a pain. I gathered up 4 friends and put in the megashot code and still we are getting our butts handed to us by the blue insects. Is there a strategy to go about it? We tried on hard since I always prefer to kill 5 birds with 1 stone but couldnt get far. Switched over to Easy and got a little further but no! We get ambushed after the balcony part. How much further until the checkpoint and what can I do to actually get there.

outlawplayer2
05-27-2010, 04:40 AM
AHHHH. its been a pain. I gathered up 4 friends and put in the megashot code and still we are getting our butts handed to us by the blue insects. Is there a strategy to go about it? We tried on hard since I always prefer to kill 5 birds with 1 stone but couldnt get far. Switched over to Easy and got a little further but no! We get ambushed after the balcony part. How much further until the checkpoint and what can I do to actually get there.

dude i got so mad at this game i threw it away its that hard even on easy what the &^*&%! i never got past level 1 i got to the crab a second time once. so dont feel bad this game is aweful!

Madfrog0
06-03-2010, 05:28 PM
i did the same thing, me and a buddy started on hard and could get any where so we played on easy. we could only get to the part were you ride in the helicopter and thats it, i gave up

MaxPayne1080
06-11-2010, 07:00 PM
Oh yeah! I had exactly the same problem, out of all the levels in the game I had the hardest time with the first one, it took me about 8 tries. Everytime I rode in the heli I would die right before I could get more health. I tried it with a friend and we made it but it still took a while. I was very angry with this game after that haha

AridRayne
12-11-2010, 03:43 AM
This takes quite a while, but once you and a buddy get into it and learn where the enemies appear (they seem to always show up in exactly the same place) it's pretty easy. We went through all the levels on hard in a little over an hour, without dying. Quick reflexes and and the megashot help immensely.:uzi:

KRS
01-05-2011, 04:46 PM
Is there another checkpoint after you get in the helicopter?

I can get to the choppah with full health, but the farthest I have gotten is to where you are shooting insects attacking a woman standing on a bus (a bit after the enemies on the balconies). How close to the end is this? I tried about 10 times last night to no avail. I am playing alone, but come on - this is supposed to be level 1 on Easy difficulty.

Maybe if the controls weren't so jacked up....

iam_theghost
04-11-2011, 07:19 AM
i just picked this up for about $10 and yes it pretty much is aweful. The first stage took me so many tries and the 3D glasses make it that much harder! After that the next 3 levels i had almost no trouble...

It appears so far that each level only has One checkpoint, but they are mostly pretty short.

Really you just seem to have to memorize where the enemies pop up(especially the blue acid spitting bugs.) And at times(like in the heli) focus on the health pick-ups if you know the enemies will only be on screen attacking for a brief moment.