PDA

View Full Version : Alan Wake is a real person!

wilson1874
05-24-2010, 06:59 PM
Lol cool feature on Epsiode 6 at beginning where Alan wakes up and has a headache so u have to get sunglasses and painkillers. Well after that leave the bedroom and go to living room and turn the TV on. Then you will see him on a talk show called Harry Barrett Show :).

Volzagia
05-24-2010, 07:09 PM
He's just a look-a-like :p

shizomac
05-24-2010, 07:24 PM
Ha, yeah thats the actual, real-life actor that Alan Wake's likeness is based on. He appears on the Prequel webisodes as well.

Falkin
05-24-2010, 08:24 PM
Lol cool feature on Epsiode 6 at beginning where Alan wakes up and has a headache so u have to get sunglasses and painkillers. Well after that leave the bedroom and go to living room and turn the TV on. Then you will see him on a talk show called Harry Barrett Show :).

He's also in the "bright falls" series, and correct me if i'm wrong but the tv shows you find in the game where you see alan wake right the manuscript is footage of a real actor as well

The Finish Actor Ilkka Villi is the one playing alan wake

metallicorphan
05-25-2010, 03:48 AM
the guy next to him on the sofa is Sam Lake("lets see that face again"),the creator/writer of Alan Wake

darthmushu
05-25-2010, 07:00 AM
If you look at the characters section on the extra disk it has all the actors everyone is based on. The sheriff is much hotter in real life, she probably cleans up real well, heh.

Giptuc
06-05-2010, 10:17 AM
If you look at the characters section on the extra disk it has all the actors everyone is based on. The sheriff is much hotter in real life, she probably cleans up real well, heh.

Haha, i couldnt believe how much they got them to look like their real life actors

GI FacePUNCH
06-06-2010, 10:39 PM
He almost looks like Jake Gyllenhaal with the right make up and such and bam! Alan Wake look alike

trublustuuk
06-07-2010, 12:09 AM

Guess I'll have to stick it on the morra and see, maybe Mrs Wake is pretty hot too :)

AlexK1999
06-07-2010, 01:01 AM
I'm hoping there's Youtube videos of the models because I don't have the CE disk

Red Testament
06-07-2010, 04:48 AM
Does the actor speak in the Bright Falls mini-series? Because I know the VA for Alan is heard on the TV, not the Finnish guy.

N3xus Gam3r
06-07-2010, 04:56 AM
Does the actor speak in the Bright Falls mini-series? Because I know the VA for Alan is heard on the TV, not the Finnish guy. in the first episode and the last episode, yes :)

KSizzle
06-07-2010, 07:07 AM

What is all included on the extra disk? I rented it but am beginning to think I should have bought it. I am really enjoying it and with the dlc coming out, I might just keep it from GF.

Sorry to go off topic OP, I did turn on the tv though in ep 6, just curious what is on the extra disk.