PDA

View Full Version : The Masters

Waaaaaaaak
04-05-2007, 10:07 PM
So what are your predicitions for the Masters? Not sure myself, but it's usually unwise to bet against Tiger. Be nice to see Rose do well though.

Minty
04-05-2007, 10:26 PM
Would love to see the Brits do well.

Always watch out for Darren CLarke after I met him at a tournamnet years ago- he was a sound guy and took time to speak to his fans o the range- most dont. But after an 11 over not looking good lol.

Obviously the big names like Woods, Els and Singh can never be written off.

Shaaady Souljah
04-05-2007, 10:50 PM
the only guy that can beat Tiger is Tiger. if he stays solid/consistent he will definitely be the favorite.

we'll see how he does...

SteelerXBox360
04-06-2007, 06:02 PM
Would love to see the Brits do well.

Always watch out for Darren CLarke after I met him at a tournamnet years ago- he was a sound guy and took time to speak to his fans o the range- most dont. But after an 11 over not looking good lol.

Obviously the big names like Woods, Els and Singh can never be written off.

Tiger is my fav but I really do like Clarkey as he is about as regular a guy as there is out there...

And I am also of the school that everyone out there just waits to see what Tiger does and then if he falters they take over then. I have yet to see anyone beat him when he is at his best...

You always have to wait to see what Tiger does on Sat. as that is the day he usually makes his move to set up the final round in which he is usually in the hunt...

PerpetualHeaven
04-06-2007, 06:53 PM
Tiger isn't going to win. Look at the standings today. He's playing horrible. The masters is out of his reach. I think I'll pick VJ.

SteelerXBox360
04-06-2007, 07:15 PM
Tiger isn't going to win. Look at the standings today. He's playing horrible. The masters is out of his reach. I think I'll pick VJ.

You are correct. I finally checked and he is 7 strokes back which doesn't look good but he is the one player that you cannot count out although he is playing bad today...