PDA

View Full Version : How many Titans approximately?

sosotiit
05-25-2010, 12:17 AM
I am at the beginning of the “Ruins of Rekem”, and the first Titan. How my will I have to defeat in the game?

thks, soso

chichan123
05-25-2010, 01:23 AM
There are enough titans to get the achievement. i think there are 7 titans including the one that spawns in the final battle

Swapzism
05-25-2010, 08:34 PM
I am at the beginning of the “Ruins of Rekem”, and the first Titan. How my will I have to defeat in the game?

thks, soso

The bonus "Enemy Tides" trials mode has a Titan in the final (8th) wave, so if you did not manage to arial strike the ones during story mode you can farm the kills there. Completing the 8 waves should take around ~4-4.5 minutes (depending on how powered up your Prince is) and then it gives you the option to start the mode over again after saving progress.

FrankMcClane
05-26-2010, 08:58 PM
i actually think I got this achievement at only 4 titans.

Hoffer
05-30-2010, 01:42 AM
Only thing is once you get the blue sword, you can put down a titan with a couple swipes from it. I killed a titan by accident with the sword. So, I loaded the last checkpoint, slashed him 2-3 times and then did the ariel thing.

cbssi
05-30-2010, 07:24 PM
Yeah, watch out with the Djinn sword; those titans go down way too fast. Then again, so does everything. What I did, is with my regular sword (in Enemy Tides and the UPlay survival thing), level up the Ice Blast all the way, and slash him. You can usually get him halfway before he retaliates, and getting him halfway causes him to be "downed". Then just roll around to his back, hop up, and mash X when your sword highlights. This is efficient because the Ice Blast still hits the titan even if he's surrounded, and because the Ice Blast isn't nearly as damaging as the Djinn sword, so mashing X a few extra times has little detriment except to cause you to lose time to hop on his back.