PDA

View Full Version : Bright Falls Aficionado

xDeadpool 210
05-25-2010, 01:31 AM
Can someone please post a video just showing all the local an culture locations i have looked at the guide twice now and still cant find which one i am messing and its not helping cause i just need 1 more left.

Mister Buds
05-25-2010, 02:31 AM
possible spoilers:

i doubt you'll find a video just of the signs. if it helps any, the sign i missed was the one in episode 4 in the anderson's barn. the description's very misleading, imo. says that it's after the button for the viking boat battering ram. so naturally i figured it would be in the section following the break through the door. it's actually on the same floor as the button if you just walk past it.

boronks
05-25-2010, 03:02 AM
On youtube RoosterTeeth/Achievement Hunter has a video for every episode showing every collectable there is (for each episode) like thermos manuscripts and all of that good stuff. They also have the signs in the videos but the only bad thing is they're all in one video like you're going to have to watch the entire videos to find the signs.

Pearson
05-25-2010, 04:27 AM
Collectibles can be hidden anywhere, like the one manuscript page that is all the way up at the top of the mountain laying underneath the radio tower. Now who would think to look way up there? Not me of course, because that was the last one that I needed for the "Picking up After Yourself" achievement. So these signs can be anywhere, good thing for these videos on youtube! :woop:

Firegunbang
05-26-2010, 03:31 PM
There are also some signs that require you to read more than one actual, physical sign for them to count - for example, at the entrance to the mine there are two or three signs, and you have to read them all for it to count as one... maybe that's what you're missing?