PDA

View Full Version : Ending Video (spoilers? kinda?)

Invalidx
05-25-2010, 03:28 AM
So, does anyone have thoughts on that video after you beat the final Elite race? Wrecking crew comes in during the awards ceremony, and powerplays are going off all around the set.

Lozia
05-25-2010, 04:54 AM
I have to say that bit came totally out of the blue. Mean, seriously, where did that come from? Maybe something to upcoming DLC?

Swapzism
05-25-2010, 08:11 AM
Sequel cliffhanger! It seriously was one big WTF moment...I definately didn't expect a racing game, with an ending where...

a rival show from the 80's comes back to take back the show concept which was intially theirs?
Seriously? Talk about "Disney" magic. I lol'd hard though, and it would be interesting...

if in the next game there are team based street races/events where you have Split/Second crew versus the "cancelled guys from the 80's" crew.

matthotlips
05-25-2010, 02:28 PM
thought the ending was well naff, just brought in loads of things that they hadnt mentioned throughout the game. Saying that I wasnt exactly playing for the story line! Probably wont be getting the sequel / DLC if there is any

Masterbelg
05-26-2010, 11:32 AM
really suprising. I was a bit disappointed due to the fact that it had no real story and then this was astonishing