PDA

View Full Version : New Transformers Babe Revealed

B1GM13
05-25-2010, 09:31 AM
The geek world was all atwitter last week with the news (http://uk.movies.ign.com/articles/109/1091221p1.html) of Megan Fox's departure from Transformers 3 (http://uk.movies.ign.com/objects/143/14330866.html), but it looks as though director Michael Bay (http://uk.stars.ign.com/objects/916/916941.html) hasn't been sweating the loss as he's reportedly already chosen her replacement.

According to Geekweek (http://www.geekweek.com/2010/05/rosie-huntingtonwhiteley-to-replace-megan-fox-in-transformers-3.html), Victoria's Secret model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley (http://uk.stars.ign.com/objects/074/074991.html) is the heir apparent to Fox. Never heard of her? Don't worry, as her key requirements for the role are made obvious in the picture below:

http://moviesmedia.ign.com/movies/image/article/109/1092312/93238359_1274732891.jpg (http://moviesmedia.ign.com/movies/image/article/109/1092312/93238359big_1274738819.jpg) - Pirelli via Getty Images
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and her bikini

She beats out other rumored contenders including Prince of Persia's Gemma Arterton (http://uk.stars.ign.com/objects/142/14224317.html) and her fellow model-actresses Bar Rafaeli, Miranda Kerr (http://uk.stars.ign.com/objects/142/14254875.html) and Brooklyn Decker (http://uk.stars.ign.com/objects/143/14301347.html) -- as well as a host of Hollywood starlet types.

There's no word yet on who Huntington-Whiteley will be playing in the film, though apparently she's Jason Statham's girlfriend in real life. Good for him! Creepy for her?

Source - IGN.com

Iconoclast
05-25-2010, 01:10 PM
I don't even care if she's pretty; as long as she can act, she's got my vote (apparently decent acting is far too much to ask from Megan Fox). Good riddance, hoe.

Burning Karma
05-25-2010, 05:22 PM
I've honestly never even heard of her.....

A ZombieTwinkie
05-25-2010, 05:38 PM
Would have rather seen Gemma Arterton in there, but aah well.

Coxy x360a
05-25-2010, 05:41 PM
Never heard of her, and she isn't as much to look at as Megan :(

TheEighthSage
05-25-2010, 05:47 PM
Is it just me, or does that feel like a downgrade from Megan Fox? And this is coming from someone who feels Megan wasn't all that great o_O

Iconoclast
05-25-2010, 06:11 PM
Is it just me, or does that feel like a downgrade from Megan Fox? And this is coming from someone who feels Megan wasn't all that great o_O

Depends what you mean by "downgrade". If you're talking about physical appearance, I think most people will probably agree. But if you're talking about acting quality, I think this will almost certainly be a step forward, not backward (it'd be pretty hard to be worse than Megan Fox when it comes to acting...even watching her interviews makes my brain want to cry; I'm embarassed for her).

Revolver
05-25-2010, 06:17 PM
I don't even care if she's pretty; as long as she can act, she's got my vote (apparently decent acting is far too much to ask from Megan Fox). Good riddance, hoe.

Jeez, you have a lot of anger in several of your posts around here. :drunk

Sambuca Queen
05-25-2010, 07:16 PM

Id say marry me, but dont want people talking XD But yeah, as long as she can act and hoe face is gone, shes ok in my book.

dakisbac
05-25-2010, 09:53 PM

Same. New girl is still good though. Bye bye Megan.

Genesis x360a
05-25-2010, 10:04 PM
She isnt even an Actress! She's a model. The only things she done is One episode of Britains next top model and 4 episodes of Victorias secret. Wrong move for a major movie like this. I know whys she being considered and it aint for her acting talents.

Deadly Moves
05-25-2010, 10:04 PM
Looks like a big step down in every way for me.
No acting experience, not as good looking. And worst of all... tiny breasts... not even a handfull :(

Dustinator
05-25-2010, 10:06 PM
Any other woman besides Megan Fox is very welcome. Was getting really sick of her. She was everywhere for a while and all the guys think she's "hot." .............yeah, no. Way to much makeup and anyone who has half a brain, knows she can't act.

This new woman will upset all the nerd boys that drool over Fox. Watch them all come in making fun of this, or that, etc.

gameproforever
05-25-2010, 10:07 PM
as long as she doesnt make the next one suck then im all for it

SuperNova X2X
05-25-2010, 10:10 PM
That's it. I give up. Michael Bay has cast a model with no acting experience. Transformers 3 is going to be awful. Someone needs to slap him or give him a brain transplant. What's next? A sex scene with robots? Hell, maybe Edward Cullen will show up and destroy the Decepticons? :mad:

Deadly Moves
05-25-2010, 10:14 PM
That's it. I give up. Michael Bay has cast a model with no acting experience. Transformers 3 is going to be awful. Someone needs to slap him or give him a brain transplant. What's next? A sex scene with robots? Hell, maybe Edward Cullen will show up and destroy the Decepticons? :mad:
Micheal Bay isnt the casting director. 'rolls eyes'
the director doesnt do the casting. they sometimes give names of people they would like. but i doubt this was his choice

Dustinator
05-25-2010, 10:50 PM
ichael Bay has cast a model with no acting experience. Transformers 3 is going to be awful.

So just cause she has no acting experience, she's going to make the movie awful? Granted, I don't know much about this new model/actress for Transformers 3, but don't judge her just yet. Don't be so pessimistic.....

Crimson Ridley
05-25-2010, 11:38 PM
You can see her ribs. Bitch needs to eat, then come back. At least Megan Fox looks like a real woman.

This girl looks pig ugly, and no doubt it's going to be weird without Megan. This film will probably suck anyway, the last one had a running time of about 3 months and after 2 months it started to get really boring. This one will probably last for a year, and suck after 30 minutes.

Siren
05-25-2010, 11:45 PM
What a letdown if it's true. Girl looks like a ****ing skeleton.

KNIGHTOFSERA
05-25-2010, 11:45 PM
fire the casting person.....why not hire an ACTOR....omg revolutionary Idea I know

Why do we need a "babe" in a tranformers movie anyways......why not have it be about damn fighting robots that change into things.....I mean soon there arent going to be any robots in the movie

are the writers that insecure in their writing that they have to have this gimmick of a "babe"

elephantd
05-26-2010, 12:21 AM
EEEEEEEEwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWE(paus e for breath) EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Babe for like ugly skeleton.-_- I will make sure not to have popcorn at this movie,because when they do the 45 second "babe" scene I don't want to puke on myself.(:

/endrant

Falcroe
05-26-2010, 02:43 AM
Megan Fox really isn't an actor so calling her a bad one is kind of giving her too much credit. Obviously she was placed in the movies to fill a sex appeal demographic. I think she has a really sexy waist, but that's about it for me. Her characters line "Sam, when have you ever had to sacrifice anything in your precious little life." pretty much turned me off to her. I figure hiring on a nobody for their looks instead of talent has to cut down on expenses, and there for there's more money to make all the sweet action scenes all the sweeter. Switching lead actresses doesn't bother me, honestly I find this english model girl more attractive than Fox. What concerns me is the possibility of having to recycle all the courtship and wooing of Sam Witwicky's girlfriend character that the last 2 films have already done.
More Transformers, less people!
No time for love, Dr. Jones!

TheEighthSage
05-26-2010, 02:55 AM
Depends what you mean by "downgrade". If you're talking about physical appearance, I think most people will probably agree. But if you're talking about acting quality, I think this will almost certainly be a step forward, not backward (it'd be pretty hard to be worse than Megan Fox when it comes to acting...even watching her interviews makes my brain want to cry; I'm embarassed for her).

Looks like a big step down in every way for me.
No acting experience, not as good looking. And worst of all... tiny breasts... not even a handfull :(

I meant in every possible way. I concur with you DM(may I call you DM? :D), she looks like a skeleton. And I can't help but wonder why the casting director is against boobs for this one. o_O And I don't know about the rest of y'all, but seeing bones is NOT sexy.

You can see her ribs. Bitch needs to eat, then come back. But Megan Fox looks like a man trying to look like a real woman.

Bolded part is fix'd.

All in all, this (http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=241) about sums up what the movies have shaped out to be. And yet...it's proven that despite that they are still somehow good. Kif, we have a conundrum...

[/color]

DOOKH8R
05-26-2010, 03:36 AM
I've honestly never even heard of her.....

Me neither; wait, is this her?

http://www.3dscience.com/img/Products/3D_Models/Human_Anatomy/Female_System/Female_Skeleton_3.0/supporting_images/Skeleton_Female.jpg

You could play xylophone on her ribs.

domn8rdom
05-26-2010, 05:41 AM
What do you guys expect? she is a model if you dont see their ribs they arent models.

This girl looks tall well taller than Shia Labeouf and everyone knows girls dont like guys who are shorter than them. Bad casting

elephantd
05-26-2010, 06:13 AM
I hope Jason Kicks Shila's ass for publicty.

B1GM13
05-26-2010, 07:30 AM
This post wins the thread!

She is fantastic :)

jtr1gg3r
05-26-2010, 07:39 AM
so they replaced a fit girl who cant act with a worse looking girl who's never acted???

wtf!? XD, this will be a train wreck from start to finish hahahahahahaaaaa

gemma arterton would have been my bet

GR1MNIR
05-26-2010, 08:17 AM
Not thrilled with this pick.....can't they get a women with meat on her?!

Nozza XBA
05-26-2010, 08:58 AM
Skinny or what.. Check this out;

http://starsmedia.ign.com/stars/image/object/074/074991/rosie-huntington-whiteleyboxart_160w.jpg

I see a Megan Fox look-a-like? lol

b3nnyth3gr33k
05-26-2010, 09:19 AM
nice wont be as good as fox tho'

SynysterChris
05-26-2010, 10:19 AM
I would have liked to see, an actress but then again they just need the sex appeal. That's all they do in Hollywood now a days anyway.And I never have like Megan Fox nor have I ever thought she was good looking anyway, to me she just seems like a high class hooker, or the hot chick at your college that sleeps with the whole football team, I just classify her in the Paris Hilton category.

X monkfish69 X
05-26-2010, 02:10 PM
I don't like this new one. Bring back the old one - Mostly all is forgiven. Just give Bay a blowjob and you can have your job back ;)

Seriously though, this is not a good idea. A model playing the part of the eye candy, yes. An ugly model playing the eye candy (with not breasts to speak of) NO THANKYOU!

domn8rdom
05-26-2010, 05:46 PM
Skinny or what.. Check this out;

http://starsmedia.ign.com/stars/image/object/074/074991/rosie-huntington-whiteleyboxart_160w.jpg

I see a Megan Fox look-a-like? lol

Looks to me like a man. Surprised I dont see an adams apple

McEng78
05-26-2010, 05:55 PM
Megan Fox may have been a terrible actress and a brutal head-case but at least she's hot. I do not find skeletons to be hot. I agree with the person above that said this chick needs to eat. As for her acting skills, maybe she's decent or maybe she's terrible. We'll have to see her on screen to figure that out. No one would have thought that Will Smith would turn out to be the actor he is based upon his Fresh Prince rapping and acting days but he's one of the best in the business. Plus, sometimes low expectations are a good thing :p

McE

DOOKH8R
05-26-2010, 06:46 PM
Looks to me like a man. Surprised I dont see an adams apple

YouTube- Austin Powers "that's a man baby"

Pyrochaos
05-26-2010, 07:56 PM
Do they really need two leading female roles?

Iconoclast
05-26-2010, 07:58 PM

I think you missed the point...Megan Fox is getting cut; this thread is about her replacement.

Pyrochaos
05-26-2010, 07:59 PM
I think you missed the point...Megan Fox is getting cut; this thread is about her replacement.

I meant exactly what I said. ;)

Tussell
05-26-2010, 08:07 PM
OH! I see what you did there! Very nice! :)

Thegreatest7884
05-26-2010, 08:17 PM
At least now I won't be distracted by the toe thumbs for half the movie..., but in all seriousness, they can only get better in regards to acting when compared to Fox. Hell, I didn't even see the second movie because it was apparently 80% Megan Fox running in slow motion. I mean, that's good in small doses but I kind of expected a plot.

dakisbac
05-26-2010, 11:42 PM
At least now I won't be distracted by the toe thumbs for half the movie..., but in all seriousness, they can only get better in regards to acting when compared to Fox. Hell, I didn't even see the second movie because it was apparently 80% Megan Fox running in slow motion. I mean, that's good in small doses but I kind of expected a plot.

You're watching the wrong movie then. That's no dig at Tranformers in particular, but if you want a good plot you'll need to watch a movie NOT directed by Michael Bay.

MelangeAddict
05-27-2010, 12:05 AM
I think Miranda Kerr looks better. Hopefully this new girl can pull off acting in a major franchise like this. Let Megan Fox keep doing movies like Jennifer's Body.

Joker0fLife
05-27-2010, 02:36 AM
Good riddance, hoe.

lmao, now that is classy :p

HAR!

Both of you win my laughter. + __ Respect (Add amount of respect you think you deserve from me here)

MelangeAddict
05-27-2010, 02:41 AM
Yes, but is it enough for

Respek Knuckles?

domn8rdom
05-27-2010, 06:31 AM

That was pretty good :p

Starstrukk X360A
05-27-2010, 06:35 AM
As long as she can act.
That's all I care about.

DreddPirate Rob
05-27-2010, 11:38 AM
DEM RIBS!!!:eek:

Lava Tonsil
05-27-2010, 11:59 AM
What a letdown if it's true. Girl looks like a ****ing skeleton.
My thoughts exactly!
Dinobots are the only thing that can save TF3 from being a massive pile of shit anyway imo.

FoxRacing1234
05-27-2010, 02:19 PM
I don't think she's that great looking and in that picture with the bikini, she needs to eat a burger or something to put some meat on those legs. lol Hopefully, she can at least act.

RenegadeFlanker
05-27-2010, 03:05 PM
Who cares who the leading female role in Transformers 3 is, you know either way theres gona be no acting talent involved, just make a good movie unlike Transformers 2. Take both hoes out and add more robots fckin eachother up.

Joker0fLife
05-27-2010, 07:12 PM
Yes, but is it enough for

Respek Knuckles? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geZSBEi9afo)

Yessir, I got good laughs out of both of their statements:p

Till
05-27-2010, 07:18 PM
Man I never actually thought Megan Fox was hot.

X monkfish69 X
05-27-2010, 09:52 PM
Man I never actually thought Megan Fox was hot.

Yeah, she's hot. No brain, but she is hot :)

Lythiris
05-27-2010, 11:03 PM
I liked Megan Fox better.

CodSteaks
05-28-2010, 04:07 PM
You're watching the wrong movie then. That's no dig at Tranformers in particular, but if you want a good plot you'll need to watch a movie NOT directed by Michael Bay.

Excellent point.

I think Miranda Kerr looks better. Hopefully this new girl can pull off acting in a major franchise like this. Let Megan Fox keep doing movies like Jennifer's Body.

I agree, Miranda Kerr would be nice to watch for a couple hours, but she could also stand to gain some weight. As far as acting is concerned, they can make anybody pass for an actor when they can afford to film 800 miles of film in one scene until they get passable takes.
I was really disappointed with "Jennifer's Body". I was hoping my MN homegirl Diablo Cody could follow up "Juno" with another quality movie, but oh well.

Dinobots are the only thing that can save TF3 from being a massive pile of shit anyway imo.

Dinobots would be awesome.

IINayRII
05-29-2010, 08:43 PM
Like I said on the IGN comments.... I really could care less if she's "OMGWTFSEXAIHAWT!?!" Seriously. Just get a woman who can act. It doesn't have to be a beauty contest. What is this? Let's see how shallow we can be and get a model to be one of the main actors in this big budget blockbuster....?

So stupid. And, she's a Victoria Secret Model, -if- she is an upgrade from Megan Fox when it comes to acting, it can't possibly be a big upgrade. :(

kall5ter
05-29-2010, 08:45 PM
shes disgusting and i'm bisexual :$ megan fox owns her. hmpfff!

UK Dennis
05-29-2010, 08:49 PM
DEM RIBS!!!:eek:

this is the same thing i thought haha, hopefully her acting makes up for it.

Barad
05-31-2010, 11:49 AM
Never heard of here, but yh ok hopefully she can act.

Teh BeZ
05-31-2010, 12:02 PM
Wow someone get this girl a cube of cheese before she falls over and dies O_O

Iconoclast
05-31-2010, 01:31 PM
Since everyone seems to be raggin' on the new broad, does this help?

http://www.gunaxin.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/rosie-huntington-whiteley.jpg

Kinky.

Oooh la la...

domn8rdom
05-31-2010, 06:18 PM
Haha thanks for posting a picture showing she has no ass also. :p

jtr1gg3r
05-31-2010, 06:23 PM

XD

yeah, thats not helping.............. well maybe a little -_-

CodSteaks
05-31-2010, 08:18 PM

I don't know what it's helping but yes... yes it does.

Juzt Skillz
05-31-2010, 08:26 PM

http://www.gunaxin.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/rosie-huntington-whiteley.jpg

Kinky.

Oooh la la...

Nice.

If acting is even 1% higher then Megan Fox (0%) we haz a winnerrrr.

Joker0fLife
05-31-2010, 10:26 PM

That is a GREAT ass......are you seeing pink elephants or something?

domn8rdom
06-01-2010, 03:06 AM
That is a GREAT ass......are you seeing pink elephants or something?

You looking at the same picture as me? Her back has a crack in it...I have more junk in my truck than her. (bragging of course ;))

Munkee Dragon
06-01-2010, 08:51 PM
why do executives in hollywood continue to think it is ok to just pick models and other pretty people for whatever their little hearts desire??? what happened to having actors in movies and televison? i just wish all this cross over junk would just go away, kudos to replacing someone who can't act with the possibility of new and better but huge risk in my book picking twiggy skeleton models for big time anything out of their scope of work...forgive my wordiness

Kony
06-01-2010, 11:50 PM
Why is everyone worried about her looks? Megan Fox doesn't look that good but Michael Bay made her appear to look good. The same will happen to this chick. On the bright side, she can't possibly act worse than Fox, but it's a Michael Bay movie, who the hell needs acting?

Dark Gerg
06-01-2010, 11:55 PM
Acting is what we want not another crap bimbo who ruins good robot fights and explosions

Joker0fLife
06-02-2010, 03:38 AM
You looking at the same picture as me? Her back has a crack in it...I have more junk in my truck than her. (bragging of course ;))

Lol that's what being in shape looks like. She may not have a whale-tail, but that is a nice ass. I think your just being picky :p

elephantd
06-02-2010, 04:20 AM
Does not halp, me still want megan fox.

EDIT about her ass: MEH to plain jain for my liking. It's not litte and cute, and it's not bangin.

PuRe VeLoCiTy
06-02-2010, 04:39 AM
http://moviesmedia.ign.com/movies/image/article/109/1092312/93238359_1274732891.jpg
Never heard of her before? Is this Skeletors wife?

SubG3nius
06-03-2010, 04:24 PM
So how exactly are they going to fit Megans Fox dissaperence in the next movie? Or is this girl just there to be the new Mikaela Barnes?

PointPlaceWI
06-03-2010, 07:58 PM
Bah. Hollywood sex appeal is so boring. Never saw the appeal in Megan Fox and I don't see the appeal in the new girl.

On another note every story I've read has said that Megan Fox walked out herself.

Jakethemuss
06-03-2010, 08:31 PM
I can't see how this is a good thing, this chick has no breasts, a little boy a$$ and weighs about 80lbs, so theres the sex appeal out the window.

As far as acting talent goes; her occupation is as a model, basically meaning she only has to look good and pull afew poses. So theres the screen presence/worthy contribution to the film out the window.

Be interesting to see how this turns out.