PDA

View Full Version : Alan Wake Limited Collector's Edition DAMAGED From GAME

allsopplee
05-25-2010, 03:57 PM
Hi just wondering if anyone else received there copy of Alan Wake Limited Collector's Edition with great big crushed corners as i received two the same from GAME but the guy from GAME customer services said that this was so rare he has never heard of it before!! could it be because of the stupid white plastic jiffy bag they sent it in please reply as i cant wait to email this link to Game THANKS

Trash Man
05-25-2010, 04:00 PM
Got mine from GAME in the white jiffy bag as well, only difference is that mine was not damaged in anyway.

It's not really GAME's fault, ok, they could package it a little better but they can't stop RM lobbing it around and stop the posties climbing all over it in the back of the van and so on.

I've had quite a few DVD boxset's from play.com arrive damaged though.

Russia Black
05-25-2010, 04:15 PM
Hi just wondering if anyone else received there copy of Alan Wake Limited Collector's Edition with great big crushed corners as i received two the same from GAME but the guy from GAME customer services said that this was so rare he has never heard of it before!! could it be because of the stupid white plastic jiffy bag they sent it in please reply as i cant wait to email this link to Game THANKS

Yeah mine came damaged like that as well. To be honest though it probably is what Trash Man said about it being RM and not Games fault.

T FUNK 1984
05-25-2010, 04:27 PM
Yeah mine came damaged like that as well. To be honest though it probably is what Trash Man said about it being RM and not Games fault.

I'll second that. Mine came from GAME and it was fine but I've had stuff arrive damaged before. Royal Mail are a joke.

allsopplee
05-25-2010, 04:55 PM
I understand what you are all saying about the damage being royal mails fault but still GAME are sending exspensive limited editions of games in packaging that wouldnt protect a fart

Wishwash182
05-25-2010, 06:24 PM
Got mine from GAME to and i will never be ordering a collectors/limited edition off the site again every time its comes battered. Got my ff13 collector edition from there, i mean not only was it the worst collectors edition ever, but the game sucks to lol

iKiddo
05-25-2010, 07:00 PM
I'll second that. Mine came from GAME and it was fine but I've had stuff arrive damaged before. Royal Mail are a joke.

No you are a joke.

You expect them to carry every single package with a wee bit of weight to it careful to the van and carefully out of the van and all that? It can't happen. They are also left in massive bags for the postie to pick up for easier transport.

The material is weak .. Like hard cover books.

Ozbaab
05-25-2010, 07:57 PM
That sucks :( I would have been sad D:

NightTimeScene
05-25-2010, 10:42 PM
Me lost. I got my LE from Gamestop take a picture of this damaged thing!

Shadowfan789
05-26-2010, 01:31 PM
I got mine from Gamestop and it was in perfect condition. Sorry about yours though...