2K game forums

bdg7884

I was thinking/suggesting that in all the 2K Sports(NBA2K7, MLB2K7, etc.) threads maybe we should make tournament and league trading threads and sticky them like the achievement trading threads. I was noticing that the 2K forums are filling up with all these requests to join leagues, etc. and it's making the threads look crappy with pretty much post after post of the same thing. Just a thought...

the MLB2k7 already has a tourney thread...and a trade online achievements thread...and i wouldnt go as far as saying they are filling up...if you see one you dont believe should belong, do like shaaady does and redirect them to the achievement trading or tourney thread, if the mods dont get their first...

amen to that.

it is just a matter of people being too quick and impatient to hop into the achievement trading threads and find a similar person looking for the same things.

it is a good idea, but it would just be yet another sticky that the impatient "i need to do this now!" people would overlook anyway.

Well thanks for the replies... It was just a thought. But since I have been reading more and more on the forums I noticed that people are lazy and would rather start there own thread instead of opening a thread we have there for everyones convenience. I will start on patrol duty with shaady to keep the threads clean. LOL