View Full Version : Legion

05-25-2010, 05:30 PM
What's you guys thoughts on this movie. I kinda bought it on a whim last night but didn't have a chance to watch it. Does it just completely suck or is it at the very least entertaining. Just wanting to know what I'm about to get myself into.

05-25-2010, 05:38 PM
I actually downloaded this movie last week after seeing a commercial for it on TV during the playoffs. I haven't gotten around to watching it yet, but it looks worth seeing (although so do a lot of movies that turn out to be garbage).

I have a feeling that, even if the storyline isn't so good, the movie itself will at least offer decent entertainment value.

A ZombieTwinkie
05-25-2010, 05:40 PM
I havent seen it yet. Been wanting to since it was in theaters. But I've had a few friends who said it built up pretty well, then just kind of dropped off and went nowhere. But, in all honesty, I don't really trust their word on movies and games and such.

05-25-2010, 05:57 PM
I like your sig zombie! Thanks for the help.

05-26-2010, 03:11 AM
Some of the scenes with the angels were pretty good, but I disliked the last 10 minutes of the film. It really wasn't a horror film, like I was expecting, but it kept my attention. I'd say watch it, but don't expect anything groundbreaking or phenomenal.

Always Ready
05-26-2010, 04:40 AM
It was an OK movie not the best but I think they could have done better in some aspects.

05-26-2010, 05:34 AM
Movie is alright. I hate movies where they never reload their guns though haha its definately a download but not a rent or a buy.

X monkfish69 X
05-26-2010, 03:08 PM
I have this too, but haven't watched it yet. I'm looking forwad to it in a way even though I know it won't be fantastic. There is supposed to be quite a bit of action involved so that should hold my attention for a bit... Paul Bettany is not a bad actor either which might help.

05-26-2010, 05:45 PM
Paul Bettany is not a bad actor either which might help.

That he is. He's played a wide range of characters from abe sapien, to jarvis so he has range. And Dennis Quaid is a pretty good actor as well.

05-26-2010, 11:54 PM
It's an all right movie. Not something I'd pay the full price for but definitely worth a rental.

A Satyr
05-27-2010, 12:15 AM
Absolutely fucking abysmal... are the words that come to mind.

05-27-2010, 12:25 AM
Yeah that movie definitely had me hyped when it first came out, but when I went to see it in the movies, I was sorely disappointed. All the actions scenes you saw in the commercials were pretty much the only ones in the movie and I hate that guy Lucas Black's atrocious acting. How this guy broke into mainstream movies like the Fast and the Furious and now, Legion is beyond me. That dude isn't convincing at all.