PDA

View Full Version : Skins

blade_pkr
05-25-2010, 06:36 PM
I've read on webistes that you can get the Ezio skin for free from Uplay (well i know that already) BUT you can apparently get Malik's skin/armour br texting PRINCE to 44144 http://www.justpushstart.com/2010/05/25/two-free-skins-for-prince-of-persia-the-forgotten-sands-now-available/ any idea if this is true about the text?

DPayne
05-27-2010, 10:22 PM
I believe this sounds legit. Splinter Cell Conviction had this same sort of setup....the number your texting to is also the same one that was used for SSC. I will give it a try and update on my findings.

EDIT: I can confirm that this works...and I do have my playable Malik skin

blade_pkr
05-28-2010, 08:57 AM
Could you tell me where your from please? I'm in the UK and have tried this several times but i just get back "sorry, the number you are sending to does not contain the correct number of digits"

DPayne
05-28-2010, 02:10 PM
Could you tell me where your from please? I'm in the UK and have tried this several times but i just get back "sorry, the number you are sending to does not contain the correct number of digits"
I'm in the United States. I believe the SSC promo of this same type was also for the US only...

blade_pkr
05-29-2010, 03:35 PM
Damn, oh well. Looks like i'll have to go without then lol, thanks anyway :)

cbssi
06-01-2010, 12:42 PM
You can also get Malik through the PoP:TFS flash game on www.princeofpersiagame.com