What Are Looking Forward To @ E3???

noobie2games

E3 is coming up soon with June 15th being only a few weeks away, and I just was curious what people are most looking forward to seeing @ E3 this year?

I personally have interest in the games such as: Mafia II, Naughty Bear, Bulletstorm, Dead Space 2, Madden NFL 11, Medal of Honor, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II, Rock Band 3, Fable 3, and Gears of War 3. All of these games have been confirmed to have some sort of presentation of E3.

But I'm also hoping to see something from Metal Gear Solid: Rising, Batman: Arkham Asylum 2, I Am Alive, and the new Splinter Cell game that has been announced.

I know that's a lot, but yeah that's what E3 is all about, a ton of new game coverage. Oh and Project Natal, ehh not so much.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to be able to follow upcoming games more closely, wish I still had the time, I typically find out about new games when their about a month out from release, but I was a big fallout 3 fan, so I would love to see alot of information and gameplay on Fallout: New Vegas. My pipe dream is that Sega has a surprise announcement of Shenmue 3, but thats doubtful heh. after that maybe a announcement from Sega to bring some dreamcast games to the 360(live marketplace) would be nice.

I just want to see any cool, new and un-announced games come to light! i love reading about new games.

I always love the announcement of new games too. Seeing a reveal trailer I didn't expect to see always gives me goosebumps.

Of the ones we know about, I can't wait to see more of Gears 3, Infamous 2, Force Unleashed 2 and hopefully more information and games for Natal and Move.

McE

Gears of War 3, Mafia 2, Zelda Wii, Elder Scrolls V, Legend of Dragoon 2 (one can hope)

Small question: What are the chances of a Bully 2 announcement on E3? High or low?

I would say low because I haven't heard anything about a sequel and I'm not sure if it sold enough that Rockstar would want to make a sequel. I enjoyed the game tho

Fallout: New Vegas for sure!

I've been playing Fallout 3 for over a year and i'm still hooked to this day. Yesterday I played for around 8 hours.

Really can't wait for this game.

Also, Rock Band 3.

I've been really looking forward to this game for a long, long time.

I'm anxious to see the keyboard, or maybe keytar (hopefully not though), controller.

And Pokemon Black & White.

I've been following it pretty closely anyway, but they haven't released very much info yet.

Microsoft

Rock Band 3!!!!!!(new awesome features and a partial setlist please!)

Gears of War 3 gameplay or some kinda vid

SW Force Unleashed 2 info

More Dead Space 2 info

List of upcoming XBLA games(summer of arcade)

Suprise/new game vids, those are always cool :)

Nintendo

Pikmin 3

Epic Mickey

Some cool Virtual Console/WiiWare games(NBA Jam, Michael Jackson's Moonwalker, etc)

Sony

I don't give a crap about them ;)