PDA

View Full Version : I did it!

BedCommando
05-26-2010, 03:00 PM
I fucking did it!
You Have Huge Guts - 20G
Kill a CyberDemon using your fists in Single player
On Ultra-Violence, without Berserk.
I AM the fucking man!High fives all round.
Anyone else done this yet?

AshleyBazSivorn
05-26-2010, 03:04 PM
NM Pistol & UV Chainsaw & Fist

Doominatorx6
05-26-2010, 03:19 PM
YOU ARE HUGE! THAT MEANS YOU HAVE HUGE GUTS!

I'm sure I'll end up getting this one and saying that. I hope you said the above sentence when you got the achievement :p

xtye
05-26-2010, 04:10 PM
Its lame that you can shoot and it weaken it with guns. Hopefully it gets patched to ONLY fists.

Tha Mantis
05-26-2010, 06:35 PM
Its lame that you can shoot and it weaken it with guns. Hopefully it gets patched to ONLY fists.

My god that would suck. I got it as well its not to hard, a little trial and error.

Xarxes
05-26-2010, 07:07 PM

Indeed. That's how I got it. The first attempt was on Tricks and Traps using the Barons to weaken it and it didn't work.

I did it with fists only on the next level with berserk.

BrownMan
05-26-2010, 07:24 PM
I cant get the achievement =(

Unless im punching the wrong monster. Just so i dont feel stupid what does the cyber demon look like

thrasher086
05-26-2010, 07:49 PM

Unless im punching the wrong monster. Just so i dont feel stupid what does the cyber demon look like

Lol.... The biggest Demon in the game!!! Probably the size of a 6 story building. You will deff hear his footsteps when you are near. HAs a giant rocket launcher.

Evil Dobermann
05-26-2010, 08:09 PM
Yeah it's pretty simple on Tricks And Traps. Just stand next to the green power-up and let the barons do the work for you. When the cyberdemon killed 10-15 down for you just grab the power up and finish him off. I was able to get the achievements on my first try, like I said in the comments before. ^^

OneDeadCop112
05-27-2010, 10:16 AM

It's a pretty cheap achievment.

Balc0ra
05-27-2010, 02:41 PM

Tbh I thought I was only using fists So I died a alot of times trying to get it since his rockets push me away all the time. I got it on lvl 8... But then again he did shoot the other barons there and they did shoot back. He killed most of em so when I got it when I did it he was soften up a bit.

In other words. if they patched it to only fists... The other mobs would def glitch it and break it for you.

Blah 2k
05-27-2010, 02:50 PM
Holy shit! That sounds pretty difficult... :eek:

ianke_2002
05-27-2010, 08:48 PM
i cannot seem to get this achievement at all.....can someone please help me out....this has been my basic strategy......i have let him kill pretty much all but 3 or 4 of them and then i rush in and take about 2-3 super shotgun shots and by that time hes killed the others and i cant get anywhere near him cuz of his stupid rockets....

mjc0961
05-27-2010, 09:56 PM

Unless im punching the wrong monster. Just so i dont feel stupid what does the cyber demon look like http://doom.wikia.com/wiki/Cyberdemon

Picture is on the top of the page, on the right. ;)