PDA

View Full Version : Team Strategy - Help!!!

SteelerXBox360
04-06-2007, 06:33 PM
I have 3/5 of the achievements already but I still would like to know how the Team Strategy sections works.

I cannot seem to either:

1. Call a Timeout (grayed out)
2. Pull a Goalie (I can set it but it doesn't seem to do anything?)

All I see on the site is "pull a goalie" by hitting the start button to pause, select Team strategy, Pull Goalie, then what???

I know this is a dumb question that I even feel silly asking but I can use none of the options under this section. :o

Can someone help me out, please with some detailed instructions after what I wrote above?

Note: I rented this game, so I do not have a guide, which might be the problem

Mr Arrow
04-06-2007, 07:31 PM
I'm not sure about the specific option menu choices, but I do remember doing these with a second controller.

I still have this game and I know you're on my friends list, so if I see you maybe I can lend a hand.

SteelerXBox360
04-06-2007, 07:38 PM
I'm not sure about the specific option menu choices, but I do remember doing these with a second controller.

I still have this game and I know you're on my friends list, so if I see you maybe I can lend a hand.

Sounds good. I really only played this game about an hour but without a guide it is tough even though I can see what buttons are assigned to specific functions in the menus. I spent most of the time trying to draw penalties, so I am going to have to play with the sliders...

I do not believe that I can get these achievements over Live if say we played a game but maybe you can try and help me figure out how to get these menu options to work and then I can use a 2nd controller myself to get them...