PDA

View Full Version : Collectors edition DLC code

Jade Falcon
05-26-2010, 06:36 PM
Now I redeemed the code for the DLC. First off, is the DLC that I redeemed the code for upcoming? The reason I ask is that there are two pieces mentioned in the downloadable content menu, both marked at 800 MS points, however since I had the collectors edition I thought the first part of DLC was free.

Have I misinterpreted this?

toxictaz
05-26-2010, 06:44 PM
im kinda confused to. i thought i was going to get to play the dlc early, but i guess they'll send you an email code to redeem for free when the dlc comes out in july.

i was a little ticked when i put code in and it gave me a video thanking me for purchasing the CE and telling me about the story writing of AW.

also weren't they suppose to give us an AW avatar? all i got was a pic pack, 2 themes and a dumb avatar shirt. i would of liked to get the official AW shirt/hoody. is that all of what i was suppose to get with the CE.

iKiddo
05-26-2010, 07:16 PM
im kinda confused to. i thought i was going to get to play the dlc early, but i guess they'll send you an email code to redeem for free when the dlc comes out in july.

i was a little ticked when i put code in and it gave me a video thanking me for purchasing the CE and telling me about the story writing of AW.

also weren't they suppose to give us an AW avatar? all i got was a pic pack, 2 themes and a dumb avatar shirt. i would of liked to get the official AW shirt/hoody. is that all of what i was suppose to get with the CE.

No you were not. You got what you were meant to get. 2 themes. a picture pack. and an avatar award.

Jade Falcon
05-26-2010, 07:24 PM
To be fair, some websites did state an Avatar.

This is from Play.com's blurb on the Collectors

"Exclusive Xbox Disc with special content: Alan Wake Xbox LIVE Theme and Alan Wake Avatar for Xbox LIVE"

So this is either an error on the websites part, or it was later changed, notice it doesn't say two themes.