PDA

View Full Version : Bieber Brings Little Girl to Tears

Tussell
05-26-2010, 10:31 PM
http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/bieber-brings-little-girl-to-tears/20mon9yb

This video is ridiculous!

Deyankees1
05-26-2010, 10:45 PM
Oh god stupid Bieber. Kids these days.

JoshYo 16
05-26-2010, 11:04 PM
I just gotta know. Am I the only one that hates bieber? How the hell old is he? He should try smoking, maybe his voice could get a bit deeper. I doubt it though.

I don't even find the video that funny, simply because the girl is crying over Justin Bieber...

dakisbac
05-26-2010, 11:12 PM
Misleading title. It would have actually been interesting (I watched the first 20 seconds) if it was a video of Bieber actually causing a little kid to cry instead of some idiot (or future idiot) crying for no reason.

OT: I hope you were linked to that Tussell, else you're a traitor for using Bing!

Tussell
05-26-2010, 11:27 PM
Misleading title. It would have actually been interesting (I watched the first 20 seconds) if it was a video of Bieber actually causing a little kid to cry instead of some idiot (or future idiot) crying for no reason.

OT: I hope you were linked to that Tussell, else you're a traitor for using Bing!
Trust me, I don't use Bing! It was on someone's Facebook status.

Crimson Ridley
05-26-2010, 11:29 PM
That video just made me hate the world a little bit more. Why? Because, on this planet, live the most idiotic, ridiculous people, that words just cannot fully describe. Namely the girl, and Bieber.

A 3 year old, crying because she can't see some stupid little fag all day? Seriously? My God, wait until she gets further in life, she'll realise there's far more, acceptable things to cry about. I'm so glad I'm not the parent to that kid, because I'd be taking it to a lake, and not to swim... :p

Keano
05-26-2010, 11:31 PM
I just gotta know. Am I the only one that hates bieber?

Gotta be joking, he's probably one of the most hated celebrities in the world.

Johnny Madrid
05-26-2010, 11:37 PM
Absolutely ridiculous. And that's more then enough words I wasted on this Justin Bieber.

Sampson
05-27-2010, 01:27 AM
I think everyone just want to give him a good firm smack on his pituitary gland.

Iconoclast
05-27-2010, 06:40 AM
I hope he gets hit by a bus. What?

My friend showed me this video the other day...sweet justice:

YouTube- ♥ Poor Justin Bieber Crashes into the Glass Door ♥ *Super Funny*

Snowwwwy
05-27-2010, 06:52 AM

YouTube- ™ Poor Justin Bieber Crashes into the Glass Door ™ *Super Funny* (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ft4QXezuVI)
Love it. That fucking little shit pisses me off so much. Ah. Fuck i hate him.

Tussell
05-27-2010, 09:00 AM

YouTube- ♥ Poor Justin Bieber Crashes into the Glass Door ♥ *Super Funny* (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ft4QXezuVI)
When I first saw that a few days back, I just couldn't see how the door worked. I'm too lazy to watch it again, but I do remember it being lovely to see the slightest bit of pain inflicted on Bieber.

SynysterChris
05-27-2010, 09:45 AM
He was like I hit the door, Jokes on me haha...

Sambuca Queen
05-27-2010, 10:36 AM
i hope he gets hit by a bus. What?

youtube- ♥ poor justin bieber crashes into the glass door ♥ *super funny* (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ft4qxezuvi)

i demand you marry me this instant!!!!!

Iconoclast
05-27-2010, 01:03 PM
i demand you marry me this instant!!!!!

Hey now, you haven't even taken me to dinner yet...

;)

ApochWeiss
05-27-2010, 05:23 PM
That video was so freakin' lame. Way to make me waste 20 seconds of my life. It was so lame that it broke the internet! For this, I shall call you Fuckle...For you fucking fucked up my fucking sucktop!

Naw, just kidding, but it seriously did break the internets haha. Silly little girl...

njdevils17
05-27-2010, 05:40 PM
I still have no idea who this guy.

All of the sudden, like a month ago, I started everyone talk about him.

milecoupe
05-27-2010, 06:33 PM
I hope he gets hit by a bus.

That would be amazing but with the amount of planes going doing these days we may get luckey:woop:

Iconoclast
05-27-2010, 06:39 PM
I still have no idea who this guy.

All of the sudden, like a month ago, I started everyone talk about him.

He was just like all those kids who sing and post their videos on YouTube, only he had some sort of fantastical obsession with Usher. Anyways, as luck would have it (for him, not for us), Usher's producer contacted him and offered him a music deal (hence why Usher himself is in at least one if not more of his music videos). And then mainstream Canadian media like MuchMusic adopted him as their bastard child and ta-da; presenting heroine for teenage girls in human form: Justin Bieber.

Oh, that reminds me. A few months ago he was doing a show in the UK with Taylor Swift (among others) and actually tripped on-stage, fell off, and twisted his ankle. I've never seen a video of it (though to be fair, I've never actually looked)...but with some searching, maybe you can find one.

Actually, nevermind...for once my interest has preceded my apathy. Enjoy: http://celebrifi.com/gossip/Justin-Bieber-FALLING-BREAKING-Foot-VIDEO-1114404.html

Joker0fLife
05-28-2010, 07:25 PM
I hate the adults who dare introduce Him to their younger ones. Somehow, He has stepped on a level of pedophilia that can't be described. He attracts kids that can't even fathom what emotions are. This is sick, just fucking sick :mad:

YouTube- ♥ Poor Justin Bieber Crashes into the Glass Door ♥ *Super Funny* (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ft4QXezuVI)
THE LITTLE SHIT STRUGGLES TO EVEN PUSH ON THE DOOR! ARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! ANGRY CAPS LOCK! :mad::mad::mad:

Blah 2k
05-28-2010, 07:32 PM
Why couldn't have this tweeny little bastard just stayed in Canada? F**K!!! Can't stand him, just can't stand him!

oDrPepper
05-28-2010, 07:41 PM
I saw this video about a month or two back, and the worst thing is that the girl actually went on Jimmy Kimmel and met Justin Bieber. There's a nice lesson for kids, be a whiny bitch and you can indeed get what you want.

YouTube- Jimmy Surprises Bieber Fan

Coxy x360a
05-28-2010, 07:43 PM
I hate the kid. Maybe if he grew some balls he may be able to go somewhere in life without people wanting to murder him. But until that day, the only balls he will be getting is mine in his mouth.

Afro Ninja
05-29-2010, 06:50 PM
YouTube- Asian kid cries over Justin Bieber
:)

TVthePunisher
05-29-2010, 07:13 PM
Beaver and his stupid wannabe Leon Kennedy haircut...

I've hated this kid since I first saw him when I was watching TMZ (back in March, I didn't have internet yet (or cable for that matter, I used Antenna...yeah, Antenna's still around if you have an antenna box) and I thought he was the next Aaron Carter (is that who I'm thinking of?). Well, anyways I thought the name was stupid...then a month later whenever I got cable and internet, I saw his performance on Saturday Night Live...and I became sick to my stomach. Not to mention that video of him breaking his foot? I endured almost 4 minutes just to see him limp, I didn't actually see him fall off the stage anywhere =/

It doesn't matter about him, he'll be forgotten whenever he gets older and people realize that after his voice finally matures, that he can't sing (which anybody who actually unclogs their ears KNOWS already). Hopefully he doesn't go after acting or reality TV shows...just be a forgotten child sensation. Though I have figured out a way to cleanse the world's population of at least 10 million idiotic 12-15 year olds...*polishes gun* take out their idol and the rest will fall >=D

Iconoclast
05-30-2010, 06:31 PM
Meh, just wait 'til he hits puberty...I have a feeling his "career" will crash and burn a little...either that or we'll see an even more shameless use of the auto-tune. I'm sure he'll still retain all his young, female stalkers though.

RagingClue
05-30-2010, 06:48 PM
Hey! the jealousy in this thread of this young talented artist is unbelievable, ridiculous and just down right silly! Here's me thinking a forum of gaming guy's and gal's would love a pubeless, bastard child of some mother cashing in on her childs high voice.

Shame.

FoxRacing1234
05-31-2010, 03:12 PM
Meh, just wait 'til he hits puberty...I have a feeling his "career" will crash and burn a little...either that or we'll see an even more shameless use of the auto-tune. I'm sure he'll still retain all his young, female stalkers though.

Aaron Carter is an example of what happens when these young kids go through puberty. They disappear and I will be very thankful of it. lol

Filter x360a
05-31-2010, 04:20 PM
Wow...I hate this kid more and more every day.

Red Testament
05-31-2010, 07:57 PM
He'll be gone in a few years. Acts like him never last as soon as they grow up and so do their fans.

Louis BCFC1875
05-31-2010, 08:25 PM
Imma throw a LMAO onto this thread due to the comical value this video had.

rvlution
05-31-2010, 10:10 PM
Wow... And how the heck did he manage to hit his head on that door? Looked strange.

Joker0fLife
05-31-2010, 10:22 PM
He'll be gone in a few years. Acts like him never last as soon as they grow up and so do their fans.

Almost like Aron Carter....at least he was somewhat manageable.

PointPlaceWI
06-03-2010, 12:33 AM
It's not as bad as when that fruity Indian guy from American Idol made that little girl cry for 10 minutes on national TV. That scene was painful.

ZeroDC
06-07-2010, 08:35 PM
http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/justin-bieber-walks-into-a-glass-door/207qluar

This was in the related vids. More than makes up for it... :)

The Ultrafiend
06-08-2010, 04:17 PM
Your collective hatred for a sixteen year old boy amuses me.

& LOL @ everybody bagging on the three-year-old for crying. Jesus. She's THREE.

scud1888
06-08-2010, 04:47 PM
Wow... And how the heck did he manage to hit his head on that door? Looked strange.

Looked like he did it when he noticed the cameras, didnt seem in real pain and the way he came over to explain what happened incase they didnt see smacks of attention seeking.

Never heard of him before this thread hope to never hear of him after it

RaidenX52
06-08-2010, 04:56 PM
Much as I ignore Justin and other 'famous' people like him, it was a nice thing to do for that girl.

Pantherrfan
06-08-2010, 10:15 PM
I Hate Justin Bieber with all my heart

Dee Zee
06-08-2010, 10:41 PM
This has actually been out for a while now. I find it cute, the poor girl wants to be with Justin Bieber again.

Purge
06-10-2010, 11:29 PM
Justin Bieber is my idol, I hope be him one day.

Axe Argonian
06-10-2010, 11:48 PM
Wow, this is ridiculous. He's nothing more than your less-than-average pop singer, yet the people of America are treating him like some messiah?

I've lost all hope for this nation. :(

Tussell
06-11-2010, 12:07 AM
Looked like he did it when he noticed the cameras, didnt seem in real pain and the way he came over to explain what happened incase they didnt see smacks of attention seeking.

Never heard of him before this thread hope to never hear of him after it
Man, it makes me so jealous that some people have gone so long without knowing about people like Justin Bieber.

killer ironman
06-11-2010, 12:13 AM
Oh God this someone needs to put a stop to this pop star wannabe.....he should just go back to whatever rock he crawled out of...

Tussell
06-11-2010, 12:22 AM
Oh God this someone needs to put a stop to this pop star wannabe.....he should just go back to whatever rock he crawled out of...
You mean Canada?

killer ironman
06-11-2010, 12:32 AM
You're we shouldn't make the Canadians suffer someone should put him down instead....

rvlution
06-11-2010, 02:31 AM
Man, it makes me so jealous that some people have gone so long without knowing about people like Justin Bieber.

I don't even think it's possible where I live.