PDA

View Full Version : Socializer achievement?

Infernium
05-27-2010, 08:12 AM
I can't even find this "Share" button. I read the guide and it says it is supposed to be the left bumper. I have been through the options in both MP and SP and see nowhere to link my Twitter/Facebook. Help appreciated!

Edit: Figured it out. Just if anyone else is curious or having this problem, if your voice/message settings are on friends only instead of everyone, the share button won't even appear for you. Thanks vella for the help!

JDUB XL
05-27-2010, 08:36 AM
You link your account options and share is only there anytime you are online but not in a game lobby. When you are just sitting there before joining a lobby it should be available.

JohnnyRogue24
05-27-2010, 08:44 AM
Yes it's in the options menu and you have to have finish a race in either SP or MP in order to post on your Facebook or Twitter. And the button you push is RB to share it.

Infernium
05-27-2010, 08:46 AM
I linked my account at blurgame.com/accountlinking like it told me to. Still nothing. Restarted the Xbox a couple times. The "Link Your Account" page in game is still telling me to go to that site to link my account, maybe I have to wait for the servers to catch up or something?

Edit: Thanks JohnnyRogue, I will try that real quick.

JohnnyRogue24
05-27-2010, 08:48 AM
I linked my account at blurgame.com/accountlinking like it told me to. Still nothing. Restarted the Xbox a couple times. The "Link Your Account" page in game is still telling me to go to that site to link my account, maybe I have to wait for the servers to catch up or something?

Edit: Thanks JohnnyRogue, I will try that real quick.

No problem, tell me how it goes.

Infernium
05-27-2010, 08:56 AM
Hmph. I am seeing my stats on the website but the "Link Your Account" option under Options still just tells me to go there. Not sure what the issue is. That's how you linked your account to it, correct? Did it take awhile? I finished a destruction and no RB option came up, so I am not sure what I am doing wrong.

JohnnyRogue24
05-27-2010, 09:06 AM
Hmph. I am seeing my stats on the website but the "Link Your Account" option under Options still just tells me to go there. Not sure what the issue is. That's how you linked your account to it, correct? Did it take awhile? I finished a destruction and no RB option came up, so I am not sure what I am doing wrong.

I don't understand either, I'm online right now and playing Blur. Send me a FR over Live and I can help you out further & maybe boost some achievments in Blur :woop: lol

vella
05-27-2010, 11:04 AM
Exactly the same problem here, linked my account, can see stats on website but no option ingame to 'share' :confused:

EDIT: I've managed to get it working, I had my privacy options for Voice/Messages set to Friends Only, changing it back to Everyone lets me see the Twitter/Facebook options.

Evol Error
05-27-2010, 09:07 PM
Hey for that achievement, you have to share a stat on Facebook, Twitter or over Xbl. its in the options menu and has nothing to do with linking your account to the Blur site. Good luck.

vella
05-28-2010, 11:48 AM
Hey for that achievement, you have to share a stat on Facebook, Twitter or over Xbl. its in the options menu and has nothing to do with linking your account to the Blur site. Good luck.

Its in the options menu for those who don't have their Voice & Message privacy set to Friends Only. For some strange reason Bizarre have chosen to not allow people with that particular setting to use the Twitter/Facebook/Upload Screenshot feature. Simple to change but still - very strange decision.

booster17
05-28-2010, 02:33 PM
If you just want the achievement, then sending a message over X-Box Live works as well.

In fact, I didn't even need to send it - the achievement popped as soon as I went to the message page!

Bassani
05-28-2010, 04:35 PM
Just share over XBL if you cant connect to twitter or FB, that is how I did mine, didn't even have to actually send a msg either, lol

omphteliba
06-04-2010, 01:39 PM
thanks for all your help! i couldn't get the "socializer" achievement too. reading the tip about "voice/message settings" didn't help at first, as i couldn't find the settings in blur. the settings are in the xbox 360 settings of your console.

press the guide button (silver/green X in the middle of your controller), go to the right to "settings" ("Einstellungen" in german), go to profil, accept that your current gaming session will be terminated, edit profile, down to the bottom "privacy settings" (or something like it, in german it says "Datenschutzeinstellungen"). there you have to change the first setting "speech and text" ("Sprache und Text") to everyone ("Jeder").