PDA

View Full Version : Thrashin 80's Achievement - Glitch

jamiehan2004
05-27-2010, 09:44 AM
Hi all I have just finished singing all the songs on the I Love The 80's Disc and the achievement failed to unlock, so I quit to the dashboard, cleared my system cache, started the game again and sang another song again.

And then still nothing, has anyone else had this problem or know how to fix it.

Update - 1 hour after posting the above message, Heavy Medal unlocked. So other achievements are still unlocking.

NiceMath
07-24-2010, 12:01 AM
Hey

I just checked on all the 40 song of my Lips I <3 the 80's, to be sure I sang them all. I DID ! However, no unlock fot the Thrashin' '80s achievement !!
I'm totally upset, and I really don't know what to do. Do you have any idea ?
Thx :(

NiceMath
07-24-2010, 03:02 PM
And I'm having the exact same problem on the party classics lips for the 40 songs achievement !! Gonna get crazy ! :(

Mrs Mad Ronin
01-27-2011, 08:50 PM
Your not the only one having this problem. I have scored all the songs on the disc, multiple times now and still it hasn't unlocked. Other achievements are unlocking just not this one :(

Ivanich E Ringpiece
03-23-2011, 07:58 AM
Hi guys
I had the same problem so my wifey sang all the songs on the disc from start to finish, marking down which ones she had completed.. Didnt work.

We then tried to sing them as they are displayed on the song list on the packaging..
YEY HEY it worked..

Now I only have about 4 more achievements to do lol

Mace1st
05-03-2011, 12:19 AM
After reading the last post, i played through each song as listed on the back of the game case. I can confirm this unlocks the achievement.

Lava Tonsil
05-12-2011, 05:29 PM
Just gotta say thanks to Ivanich and Mace... it worked and i finally got the thrashin 80's cheev.
Feckin love you guys! I had pretty much given up hope.