PDA

View Full Version : Achievement Discussion

Method
05-27-2010, 11:25 AM
Discuss the achievements in this thread. They can be found by clicking HERE (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/international-cricket-2010/achievements/).

Lava Tonsil
05-27-2010, 12:06 PM
Maybe it's not a bad thing, but the achievements are exactly the same as Ashes cricket 2009, just switching the 2 or 3 ashes related ones to test match achievements.
A bit lazy imo, but if they've sorted the fielding out it should be an enjoyable game achievements and gameplay-wise.

fraz
06-16-2010, 07:26 PM
does anyone knoe if you will be able to do some of the single player achievements with second controllers?

MrJamie
06-16-2010, 11:56 PM
You wont need to use 2 controls (Still dont know if you can) but its so easy to do by yourself, just play against Canada and such teams, I bowled them out for 5, got a few cheevos, well trophies since it was on ps3, but its so easy.

neo consumer
06-17-2010, 01:01 AM
does anyone knoe if you will be able to do some of the single player achievements with second controllers? Every one is SP.

EUROPESGREATSET
06-30-2010, 06:42 PM
no yu dont u can do them over xbox live aswell with friends

cheesyboy
07-04-2010, 06:35 PM
i am quite happy , as i just have got the (If You Want Something Done Right - 75) achievement today. i followed the guide and went England v Bermuda , the first wicket i got was with jimmy anderson, so i then went for the rest of the wickets and only saved a handful of times. the last wicket was the hardest funny enough, as i keep having to drop all the catches with all the other bowlers.
thanks for the guide folks it really helps.
cheesyboy

jonoplews35
07-05-2010, 12:10 PM
I've rented this game and although it hasn't arrived yet I know it'll be an easy 1000G as it exactly the same as Ashes 2009 and I did that in about 6 hours, this one may take a bit longer because of the tournaments but still it's no more that a 2 day game.

nufcneilo
07-24-2010, 10:52 PM
I posted this as a thread but in hope that it'd be more likely I'd get a response here I shall ask my question again! :)

Does changing the match settings prior to a game, say in the 20 super league, void the achievement? I.e. making the pitch to be day 5 wear, or the weather (or even what ball is used...) etc?

If anyone knows the answer to this, I'd be grateful. I know that changing your opponent's squad doesn't, nor does changing the number of overs in the ODI matches either. But I looked through the forum and couldn't see these particular changes in reference to the achievements mentioned.

Cheers

Stupendous82
08-23-2010, 11:05 AM
more easy achievements but i am finding the 20 over games boring even when bowling them out for 9

DoctorOctane
07-21-2012, 01:18 AM
hey there folks

sorry to revive an old thread but as this is technically the newest cricket game out for the xbox, i guess it's all i've got

just wondering if on the test match achievement can you skip any of the matches (i'm thinking of skipping the second match to speed things up, i love this game but i'm just trying to finish this damn test against Bermuda so i can go back to having fun with the game again)

so i have already killed them in the first match, if i skip the second then annihilate them again in the third match, should i still get the achievement for winning the tournament?

DoctorOctane
07-21-2012, 01:20 AM
I posted this as a thread but in hope that it'd be more likely I'd get a response here I shall ask my question again! :)

Does changing the match settings prior to a game, say in the 20 super league, void the achievement? I.e. making the pitch to be day 5 wear, or the weather (or even what ball is used...) etc?

If anyone knows the answer to this, I'd be grateful. I know that changing your opponent's squad doesn't, nor does changing the number of overs in the ODI matches either. But I looked through the forum and couldn't see these particular changes in reference to the achievements mentioned.

Cheers

sorry to bring an old quote up, but nobody responded to this, i thought i would

you can change as much as you like as far as i can tell, you just have to finish the game in the lead basically... the start of the game conditions make no bearing on your achievements

Gone4aDuck
02-04-2013, 11:16 PM
Just a heads up for anyone that doesn't know. Codies have pulled the plug on their online server for this game. So it's now only a single player game.