PDA

View Full Version : No Shield - Help Please

Blowzo
04-06-2007, 10:39 PM
I don't have the shield. I can use it online. I have beaten the game in non realistic, then again in realistic (no ach) so now i want to go back, and use the shield... But I can't select it.

My buddy said I have to get it, then get to a save point. Is this true?

What is the fastest way to do this? What check point do I need to start at?

Shaaady Souljah
04-06-2007, 10:52 PM
there a couple good threads already that discuss where/how to get it...

just do a quick search.

i dunno off the top of my head, or i would tell ya.

Curtis
04-06-2007, 11:16 PM
It's at the start of the strip... Walk towards the police SUV infront of you as you get out of the chopper... should be on the floor face down.

Blowzo
04-06-2007, 11:41 PM
It's at the start of the strip... Walk towards the police SUV infront of you as you get out of the chopper... should be on the floor face down.

How can you use it after that? Meaning what do I have to do to make sure I can use it again? Do i have to make it to a check point? Do i have to make it to an equipment thing? DO i have to beat a board with it?

Curtis
04-06-2007, 11:45 PM
Once you've picked it up, it'll be at the bottom of your type's of weapons list on equipment.

Blowzo
04-06-2007, 11:56 PM
Once you've picked it up, it'll be at the bottom of your type's of weapons list on equipment.

I can't just quit... Do I have to beat that section? Borad? etc..?

trying it now btw..

Curtis
04-07-2007, 12:18 AM
Just pick up the shield and it should be there for you to use again.

Blowzo
04-07-2007, 12:18 AM
ok so I passed that board, and now I have the ability to use the shield. So the key is not just getting it, you also have to make it to the next board. Not just the next check point.