PDA

View Full Version : What's up with the soundtrack

HaloTitan
05-28-2010, 02:50 AM
I bought the limited edition of this game (well worth it) but I was just a little dissapointed with the soundtrack that came with it. It's not that the music wasn't good, but it's short and lacks many of the good songs you come acrossed in the game. Poe, Poets of the Fall, Old Gods of Asgard all had amazing songs in the game that don't appear on the soundtrack. Perhaps a volume 2 in the future?

Awesome Tree
05-28-2010, 06:23 AM
Speak for yourself. The Beaten Side of Town is epic.

MoldyClay87
05-28-2010, 08:30 AM
Well, Poets of the Fall and Old Gods of Asgard are the same band.

The Poet and the Muse is on the soundtrack. "The War" probably couldn't be on it because it's their single, but who knows.

There is a game rip of the licensed songs and the songs by Petri Alanko floating around the webs though.

oXStarKillerXo
05-28-2010, 10:57 PM
Use google buddy.

Someone has ripped the complete soundtrack from the game and it's good quality :) I can't post a link to it out of fear of breaking rules. But it shouldn't be hard to locate :)

Myndsync
05-29-2010, 08:39 AM
most of those songs are on iTunes. i know "War" was... its in my iTunes now.

Pearson
05-29-2010, 12:40 PM
Actually, there is more to the soundtrack on the game disk. If you go into "Extras" then into "Playback" and from there to "Soundtrack." In it you will find Poets of the Fall, David Bowie, Old Gods of Asgard aka Poets of the Fall, Poe, Roy Orbison, etc, etc

Baihu1983
05-30-2010, 03:24 PM
Yeah you unlock them by hearing them during the game or at the end of chapters.