PDA

View Full Version : My first 1000

Aramathin
04-07-2007, 03:04 AM
Finally got my first 1000 by getting undefeated on VI-6! Took a few tries over a number of days, but I feel really good to have all the achievements on a game.

My final tactic was a little different from what I see from anyone else - I played with another person until the core, then had the other person drop out while I finished the core and escaped.

Time to work on posts so I can submit it to the official 1k boards :woop:

eXiled Killah
04-07-2007, 03:07 AM
Congrats!:woop: That's a great first 1k game as I know that Lego Star Wars is no walk in the park. Keep going. You'll be a gamescore whore in no time;)

Aramathin
04-07-2007, 03:21 AM
Thanks! I actually bought it for my kids - I thought I would be finishing Crackdown first, but 299/300, 499/500 and the purple rings are conspiring against me!

My daughter wants viva pinata, so it will be really sad if that ends up being my second 1k.

DFILL450
04-08-2007, 06:18 AM
dam thats crazy u did the death star 2 achievement or w.e...in the xbox magazine it was under the extrievements

R Rated Love
04-08-2007, 06:01 PM
My daughter wants viva pinata, so it will be really sad if that ends up being my second 1k.

Don't be shocked! :p

Link2430
04-09-2007, 05:49 AM
You got the achievement by using another player and then finishing it with yours? I tried to do it but it didn't work then I finally got the achievement straight up...is there a way to get this achievement by using another controller to get through the hard stuff then using yours to finish it?

Pretty much I just want to know if you did it differently...sorry if that was confusing and thanks.

Aramathin
04-09-2007, 07:02 AM
You got the achievement by using another player and then finishing it with yours? I tried to do it but it didn't work then I finally got the achievement straight up...is there a way to get this achievement by using another controller to get through the hard stuff then using yours to finish it?

Pretty much I just want to know if you did it differently...sorry if that was confusing and thanks.

I played it with another person for the first half - same number of enemies, but twice the firepower and twice the hearts was my thought...
Once we got to the core, he dropped out and I finished it since 2 people on the escape would have been tricky - got the achievement in a couple tries this way after an hour of trying it solo.

Link2430
04-09-2007, 08:10 PM
Nice idea...thanks for letting me know, I thought there was maybe a way to do it with two controllers and actually not play through the entire level (just come in at the end) on the profile you want the achievement on but no dice....someone would've definitely found that out before now. Thanks again.

bdg7884
04-10-2007, 01:40 AM
Congrats on your first 1000! A great game to finish also;) Just an FYI You can use 2 controllers to get the undefeated achievements but neither of you can die.

Tripl299
05-01-2007, 08:28 PM
How does the second controller quit out? do they just disconnect the controller or do they have to go into the menu and select quit?? This is great, because this is the last achievement that I have to finish the game. Really wanted to get this game done.