PDA

View Full Version : DLC question

Tufty
05-28-2010, 09:43 PM
I just got the collectors edition today (It's the one with the nerdy action man thing) and it says I can play 'Deniable Ops'. I didn't buy anything, was this released free with CE?

True I Skill
05-28-2010, 10:48 PM
Can play deniable ops?

I got that same CE You might be thinking of the Infiltration game mode. There is somthing called Deniable Ops where you can play game modes sort of like terrorist hunt, With the CE It adds a New game mode just like terrorist hunt but you cant get caught.

You can also buy it off the Uplay store, it just saves you using your points on it really.

Rapturous Rich
05-29-2010, 12:45 PM
Deniable Ops is the multiplayer mode for Conviction and is available for all players no matter what retail version you purchased.

Since you got the Collector's Edition you get a free code for "Infiltration Mode" which is, as stated above, essentially Hunter but with the added challenge of "You get caught, game over" (just like the majority of the original game's missions). All you do is go Main Menu > Extras > Redeem Code and enter your code then go Main Menu > Extras > Exclusive Content, highlight "Infiltration Mode" and click A to retrieve it. Now whenever you load up Deniable Ops or online multiplayer it will be listed underneath Hunter, Face-Off and Last Stand.

Everyone else who didn't buy the Collector's Edition has to save their Uplay points if they wish to play Infiltration Mode.

Son of Kyuss
05-29-2010, 02:54 PM
Yeah... whoever added this section for the DLC should have put the correct title which would be Deniable Ops: Insurgency Pack rather than Deniable OPs considering that's the menu that contains all the multiplayer modes in game.

willberry88
05-30-2010, 09:51 AM
The achievements the require a set amount of kills in a specific area; can you not get half the kills in the area, reply and get the rest? Or does it have to be in one go?

Tufty
05-30-2010, 09:56 AM
Thanks guys, I didn't realise it was just a new mode.

rianbattle
06-08-2010, 08:45 PM
The achievements the require a set amount of kills in a specific area; can you not get half the kills in the area, reply and get the rest? Or does it have to be in one go?

you mean for the insurgency pack achievements? like killing the dudes in the containers and stuff? those have to be in one playthrough of the level...you can't kill half of them the way the achievement says then go back and kill half of them again on another playthrough to get the achievement. has to be in one go

willberry88
06-09-2010, 06:08 AM
you mean for the insurgency pack achievements? like killing the dudes in the containers and stuff? those have to be in one playthrough of the level...you can't kill half of them the way the achievement says then go back and kill half of them again on another playthrough to get the achievement. has to be in one go

Cheers for clearing that up :-)