Opinions on this game?

x13radx

Grabbed a copy yesterday, and although its a low-budget game, the trailer looked dreadful, and generally its been a very low-key release, I think its an alright little game. Campaign mode is good and the achievements arent too hard either.

For the price I payed for it, I think it's OK.

• 4 weeks later...

I just got this for £17 from ASDA, after knowing that it looks shite, its over 50% off in the first month of release... and has Gerrard on the front!

Still, I actually think it has plenty of good attributes. The challenge mode/player collecting I think is also something that I am keen on completing, I haven't been online yet but the cheevo's seem reasonable too!

It offers everything more life-like football sims cannot in a way. A less serious, quick "kick-around" instead of delving into the world of FIFA or PES.

You know when your mates come over and a few of them don't really like football...? This is perfect. No offsides, dodgy tackles, tactics etc. The guy who wrote the review on the site I agree mostly with (this is defo not a £40 game!!) but the one thing I do disagree on... that this IS a fun game.

• 3 weeks later...