PDA

View Full Version : Need help with Giant Sentinel...

bleeap
05-29-2010, 04:50 PM
If anyone still reads this... I just need the Giant Sentinel level done on superhero... Doesnt matter what i seem to do but die.... Anyone got any tips??

forgottennn
06-04-2010, 02:17 AM
i dont think i got there yet. im stuck on ice man fission plant and its pissin me off

Requinox
06-06-2010, 02:45 PM
Here are my tips:

- start with the sentinel that is ahead of the other. Flying in from the front, lock on with LT and spam hail storm to shoot 1-2 of the front nodes (I don't think I could ever destroy all 3 front nodes in one go. In this case you don't want to to destroy all 3 front ones anyways). You'll get hurt, but not too badly. You can break with RT if necessary.

-When the sentinel gets too close, fly behind and above it, and destroy the 3 nodes on its back (pretty easy). It should now have 1-2 front nodes left, making it a easy take down target. DO NOT DESTROY IT YET. This will spawn the next sentinel on that side.

- Instead, go ahead and weaken the one on the other side of road the same way. When you have both sentinels 1-2 front nodes away from exploding, you fly ahead to see how much distance is left to the crash site (it's on the right side of the road if you are facing master mold).

- If you are hurt, just stay there wait for your health to regenerate. When you are ready, fly towards the approaching sentinels and take out their front nodes.

- The next set of sentinels will spawn closer than where the first two initially were, but they are still far from the crash site. Just repeat the strategy above.

Summary:

- Don't destroy the sentinels as quickly as possible. Milk their long walk to regen health as much as possible :P

Shikamaru FTW
06-12-2010, 07:15 AM
Which ones are u talking about

Iceman's or Nightcrawlers

Xenolith666
06-14-2010, 05:46 AM
Sentinel level: just keep your distance and upgrade your ice beam.. if you can't beat it on superhero.. do it on normal and upgrade that beam.. that will help a ton

Fission Plant: when extinguishing the fires on the building.. do 1 fire at a time! For each fire your put out, he fires out those missle things. So do 1 fire.. then track down the missles.. upgrading your (the name is escaping me) "B" attack helps too... just gotta be patient on this one

BKS37
07-18-2012, 11:25 PM
Another tip I have for the sentinel level is to use the ice storm for the nodes on the back but once you get in front of the sentinels, use your ice beam. It takes out the nodes very quickly and you can hit all three in a single go if you're good enough. That's how I did it anyway.