PDA

View Full Version : Heart Stones

Mastershke1
05-29-2010, 06:06 PM
I cant get any? WTF. Killed this bitch (tyrant) like 40 times. I heard you can only get it with winfields hold shot, the problem with that is I never used winfield and hes only level 7. Is there any other way I can get heart stones without using winfield?

Necromancer2k8
05-29-2010, 07:32 PM
I cant get any? WTF. Killed this bitch (tyrant) like 40 times. I heard you can only get it with winfields hold shot, the problem with that is I never used winfield and hes only level 7. Is there any other way I can get heart stones without using winfield?

You'll get them eventually in regular battles but they are about a 1 in 20 to 30 battle drop :(

Tree spirit souls & chicken eggs are the same way and you'll need a bunch of those for weapon alchemy for the high end stuff.

I'm just a mountain of good news for you today :(

MakoAoyama
05-29-2010, 11:19 PM
You have to Overkill a Tyrant or steal it from him, but you can't just use regular "Steal" ability because it won't work. You have to use a combination skill that has a chance to steal items. Easiest one to use is to combine "Steal" and "Trick Hit" which makes "Snatch". Just remember it's not going to work every time, but I got Heart Stones to drop like 1 out of every 4 battles.

By the way, where are you fighting the Tyrant at? I'm not sure where all he's located in the game, but I've had luck fight the ones in Frozen Woods. When you enter Frozen Woods, go southeast to the next area. Then you'll be in an area that has one other exit in the northern part. Go there and you should be at a dead end. The only thing here the first time you wonder through is a couple of treasure chests. Nothing but Tyrants spawn in this area(two per battle) and that where I got my Heart Stones at.

Mastershke1
05-30-2010, 01:50 AM
I got 3 in a row using Sherufanirs rasing dance move. If anyones trying to get these, I would suggest using either her special attack or winfields.