PDA

View Full Version : What type of glitches/exploits can I use for this game before updates?

x210x RoBoKoP
05-29-2010, 06:37 PM
I just recently started playing fallout 3 and I would say that I have completed about 50% of the game. All this time I have been playing without any updates meaning that I am playing offline since I have not accepted to install any updates. The reason I have not accepted updates is because I was thinking that there might be some old glitches/exploits that I can take advantage of before I actually do accept the updates.

My question is directed to all of you Fallout 3 veterans (especially if you have played the game since it came out). Are there any old glitches/exploits that have already been patched? Please explain your answers in detail.

As a matter of fact I would like to know all new/old glitches that I might be able to use. I have already reached level 20 with only good karma so that means that I will have to do another runthrough of the game so that I can get the bad & neutral karma achievements.

I imagine that there must be some type of infinite caps, infinite XP, or duplicating items.

Thank You to everyone who responds.

mmartynn
05-29-2010, 06:50 PM
nearly all glitchs/exploits and bugs can be found in this link
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout_3_bugs

it also has alot of details into most things fallout on that site. i personally recomend using it for your experiance in the wasteland.

DigitalTru7h
05-29-2010, 07:02 PM
YouTube- Fallout 3 Glitch - Mister Sandman Infinite EXP
Pretty much the best exp leveling method there is.

tmcmullen08
05-30-2010, 05:08 PM
YouTube- Fallout 3 Glitch - Mister Sandman Infinite EXP (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mb5tXbMMgE8)
Pretty much the best exp leveling method there is.

If I clear my cache, will I be able to do this glitch? If so, how do I clear my cache?

x KrazieNoob x
05-31-2010, 01:02 AM
If I clear my cache, will I be able to do this glitch? If so, how do I clear my cache?

Yes, and you clear it by going to the system settings in the my xbox tab, then go to memory, then go to your hard drive and push y, then you should see a option to clear the systems cache, click that and your good to go!

tmcmullen08
05-31-2010, 08:18 PM
Yes, and you clear it by going to the system settings in the my xbox tab, then go to memory, then go to your hard drive and push y, then you should see a option to clear the systems cache, click that and your good to go!

Thank you very much sir.