PDA

View Full Version : Packs a waste of money?

Hugo rules95
05-30-2010, 12:21 AM
I've bought about 20 packs (7500 coin packs) now and so far I've had fuck all.

Best player was the Fenerbache GK (85), but I kept him because he only sells for like 1k.

Also Xabi Alonso, but apart from that I get useless 77 players that sell for 350 coins lol.

I make coins by finding bargains and selling them for lower than average prices for a quick profit. For example, Nasri (82) for 800 coins, then sell 10 mins later at buy now price for 2k. But all of that is gone to waste when I open a pack.

So are they worth it or should I just hang onto my coins?

LFC9LFC
05-30-2010, 12:57 PM
They are a massive waste, although getting Messi/Ronaldo and it is all worth it. :woop:

Lucifer Effect
05-31-2010, 10:59 AM
Waste of money? Yes. You should never spend money on them... because that's throwing your money away.

Waste of coins? No. That's what they're there for. Just luck of the draw as to whether you get one of the elite players or not.

Hugo rules95
06-01-2010, 12:39 AM
Waste of money? Yes. You should never spend money on them... because that's throwing your money away.

Waste of coins? No. That's what they're there for. Just luck of the draw as to whether you get one of the elite players or not.

When I said "waste of money?", I meant coins, not real money/microsoft points.

Lucifer Effect
06-01-2010, 10:06 AM
When I said "waste of money?", I meant coins, not real money/microsoft points.

Ah, okay. Fair enough. Well the coins are there to be spent. If you're after the likes of Rooney, Messi, Ronaldo, Torres, etc. then its purely down to whether you want to save up the obscene amount of coins necessary to buy them in a trade or whether you'd prefer to just take your chances on gold packs.

MAXIBHOY
06-01-2010, 07:25 PM
if you plan on making a profit, then yes they are a waste.

Hugo rules95
06-03-2010, 12:45 AM
Got Pepe Reina (88) earlier from a Jumbo Gold Pack. My luck is improving, I have decided I am not spending anymore coins on Premium Gold Packs and I'm just going to save up for the Jumbo Packs.