PDA

View Full Version : will this be any good

darrenbiglove
05-30-2010, 01:30 AM
does anyone know anything about this game and do u think it will be good ?

Snipe777
05-31-2010, 11:44 PM
from a gamespot video interwiew that I saw the game seem to be very slow for luchalibre so it dosent really work and I saw nothing that blew my mind like I know the luchadors can, im still hoping for a miracle(WWE No Mercy like controls and a real good create a wrestler mode and a long single player story)I think im asking 4 to much do lol i guess we gonna have to wait and see 4 the moment

NaZHooO
06-17-2010, 10:15 PM
interesting .... :woop:

Icefist1
06-29-2010, 06:39 PM
To tell you the truth I dont think this game is going to be any good...I love wrestling games...Ive played and bought several WWE games...and this game looks clunky, unfinished, The new WWE All Stars looks more enjoyable...even though the characters are on a steroids trip... I dont know man..I would wait for further review and defenetly a demo before a buy or even rent.

BAMF Sangwich
08-01-2010, 11:23 PM
I was getting it for one of the masks, I'll prolly return it and rent it if the points are easy. Nothing I've seen gives off the impression that this'll be good.

ZedChuva
08-13-2010, 08:06 PM
If it employs the old No Mercy style grapple system, I'm ALL over this game for sure. I haven't heard anything about the control system it uses, so... hoping for a demo.