PDA

View Full Version : Guide Is Wrong -Please Read-

Rune S Highwind
05-30-2010, 08:51 AM
The guide for the game says that the quest "Wasteland Survival Guide" is missable if you blow up Megaton. This is wrong. Moria becomes a Ghoul and moves to Underworld, there you can continue doing the quest for her. I think the guide should be changed to include this information. (Also wasn't sure if someone else mentioned this or not so I just went ahead and did it myself).

I'm sure there are a few people here that can help me prove that this exists.

Slugger VII
05-30-2010, 08:57 AM
I haven't read the guide to confirm this but Im using the guide right now on my playthrough and I think the one I used it said the only thing missable in Megaton is the bobblehead in Simmons house and thats if you blow the place up.

I could be wrong though because I have been bouncing back and forth between the guide and and fallout.wiki for help on everything...so maybe i read it there somewhere

http://x360a.com/forum/showthread.php?t=102673

Thats the guide I used. But after reading past the guide to see if it said something in there about it, it said there was 4 guides out and about the site so maybe your using a bad one..

Rune S Highwind
05-30-2010, 09:30 AM
I didn't use a guide to discover this, I found this out when the game came out and I started playing it on the PC (unmodded of course). I walked into Underworld and she was standing on the second level in the main area.

RK1 R33D
05-30-2010, 02:40 PM
I haven't read the guide to confirm this but Im using the guide right now on my playthrough and I think the one I used it said the only thing missable in Megaton is the bobblehead in Simmons house and thats if you blow the place up.

I could be wrong though because I have been bouncing back and forth between the guide and and fallout.wiki for help on everything...so maybe i read it there somewhere

http://x360a.com/forum/showthread.php?t=102673

Thats the guide I used. But after reading past the guide to see if it said something in there about it, it said there was 4 guides out and about the site so maybe your using a bad one..

Yes, for games like Fallout and Bioshock I have caught myself using the wikia.com because of the ease of use. The Interactive Map on wikia it very good as well.

tmcmullen08
05-30-2010, 04:57 PM
The guide for the game says that the quest "Wasteland Survival Guide" is missable if you blow up Megaton. This is wrong. Moria becomes a Ghoul and moves to Underworld, there you can continue doing the quest for her. I think the guide should be changed to include this information. (Also wasn't sure if someone else mentioned this or not so I just went ahead and did it myself).

I'm sure there are a few people here that can help me prove that this exists.

Yes, you're right, but I think you have to start the quest before you blow up Megaton. If you don't start it and you kill her, I'm pretty sure that you can't start it.

Yunder
05-30-2010, 05:09 PM
If you believe that there is information that is wrong in an Achievement Guide/Road Map, then post your information HERE. (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=57731) The Guide Team will take care of it in there. :)

Rune S Highwind
05-30-2010, 08:06 PM
Thanks Yunder, that thread is what I was looking for, just didn't know it existed until now.