PDA

View Full Version : Achievements glitched at 990 GS

Ace Attorney 86
05-30-2010, 05:55 PM
Hey I was wondering if anyone else was having this problem. I got all 50 achievements and 1,000 GS. Xbox.com says I have 1,000;

http://live.xbox.com/en-US/profile/Achievements/ViewAchievementDetails.aspx?tid=%09]:%15%18*iN%08q

But on my actual X-Box Dashboard, it's saying I 49 achievements and 990/1000 gamerscore. However all the achievement tiles for Wake are unlocked in my dashboard. But I still have a 10 point difference between what Xbox.com and my dashboard say.

Any ideas?

schrodog
05-30-2010, 07:03 PM
recover your account and it will update your achievements and you will have to get the achievement you're missing

Ic3DFire
05-30-2010, 07:55 PM
Soooo.... Would this be a problem with Alan Wake? I completed the game today, and I have exactly the same problem.

metallicorphan
05-30-2010, 08:00 PM
i have heard other people having the same problem with this game

every now and then a game comes along that occasionally does this to some people,as Schrodog says you have to recover your account and then re-earn the achievement

i just hope its not an awkward Achievement to get...but it shouldn't be too taxing to get if you still have the chapter points in your game save

Ic3DFire
05-30-2010, 08:08 PM
i have heard other people having the same problem with this game

every now and then a game comes along that occasionally does this to some people,as Schrodog says you have to recover your account and then re-earn the achievement

i just hope its not an awkward Achievement to get...but it shouldn't be too taxing to get if you still have the chapter points in your game save

I just recovered my gamertag and the dashboard says 50/50 now. I wouldn't be too happy if I had to re-earn it, seeing it was the 'Finish the game on Nightmare' achievement :P

Thanks for the help guys :)

N3xus Gam3r
05-30-2010, 08:14 PM
i have them all, but it's listing as 995G, and the only one with 5g is "Boob Tube" lol...

schrodog
05-30-2010, 10:37 PM
It's a mixed problem between the game and microsoft. you are getting the achievement and it's unlocking but the problem is sometimes it doesn't connect with xbox and send the info and tell the servers that you ahve done the achievement so there is no other way around recovering and getting the achievement again. in some cases you just need to do a small part of the achievement and other cases you have to do it all again. This happens with the occasional game I had it happen to me with brutal legend. but not this game.

Krazy RN
06-01-2010, 12:08 PM
Thanks, for the info. This happened to me also. I am glad the fix is so simple.

Ace Attorney 86
06-01-2010, 04:52 PM
Recovering my gamertag worked and I now have 50/50 achievements and 1,000 GS for Alan Wake on my dashboard. I didn't have to redo any particular achievement. I want to thank everyone who posted in this thread to help me and I'm sorry some other people experienced the same problem!

timmy77
06-02-2010, 02:17 PM
nice i was wondering what happened i got a 10 GS diferance on mine,will try to recover gamertag

Logan I
06-02-2010, 06:05 PM
I just recovered my gamertag and the dashboard says 50/50 now. I wouldn't be too happy if I had to re-earn it, seeing it was the 'Finish the game on Nightmare' achievement :P

Thanks for the help guys :)

That would totally suck to have to play the entire game on nightmare again... its not too hard on nightmare but still, its the principle of the matter

Logan I
06-05-2010, 05:40 AM
I can confrm that this fixed the problem for me. I noticed I too was missing ten points so I recovered my tag. When the recovery was done my score was updated.