PDA

View Full Version : arena question

MetalMudkip
05-31-2010, 02:10 AM
do you ever fight any of the Neverland enemies in the arena? Cause some of them were really annoying in large groups

aginore
05-31-2010, 02:37 AM
I think none of the enemies I met in the arena were in neverland. And luckily only one rank with turrets.

If you finished neverland already the arena should not be a problem, I finished it before doing neverland and neverland was still a challenge.

There are a lot of bigger groups of soldiers in the later ranks but they were weaker than the neveralnd enemies only the amount was making the problems.

The hardest fight was 45-3 if I remeber correctly with 2 heliocopters which could lkill you with ione rocket, but as said taht was before I did neverland.

Takatori
05-31-2010, 09:51 AM
Arena is actually stupidly easy once you've done Neverland, in fact Neverland was stupidly easy once you have 2 characters with 100 MGs.

What I hate about the arena at the moment (currently finishing it all for achievement) is how annoying a lot of the fights are, and how slow it is, god it's frustrating :/

psxsquall
05-31-2010, 06:27 PM
Yea, some ranks get annoying at times when you are going for the achievement for starring all of them. Even though they are weak, there's some that have 4+ enemies at a time, and doing those 10 times just gets too tedious.

Takatori
05-31-2010, 10:27 PM
I think in total it took roughly 10 hours to completely finish starring the Arena, that's just evil... I was thankful it was over, and then it was just 3 hours 20 mins for my 2nd playthrough, I was glad it was quick because after that damned Arena I'm really fed up with this game now.