PDA

View Full Version : Anchorage and mother ship zeta DLC's not working

Shadow King65
05-31-2010, 09:17 PM
I used a USB drive to move the data to my hardrive then started playing fallout. I allready had BS and PL downloaded, so I knew it would take a while for the messages to come up and tell me I installed the dlc's, so I went about my buisness in fallout. After 2 hours I realized something was wrong. So I went to the main menu, checked the downloads and they weren't there. then I signed out, signed back in and it still didn't, which all of this is strange considering the dlc's show up in my system settings. so then I moved the dlc's back to the USB drive and then copyed it to my hardrive, and it still doesn' work. Can someone tell me whats wrong?

thedoob
06-02-2010, 08:53 PM
Did you buy the the 2 DLCs in question? There should not be a problem if they were originally purchased on your profile.

Shadow King65
06-03-2010, 12:41 AM
the dlc's were not originally bought on my account, is that whats wrong? if so how do I fix it?

AuriDUL
06-03-2010, 05:27 PM
the dlc's were not originally bought on my account, is that whats wrong? if so how do I fix it?

Yes. You either have to

(a) transfer the licences to your Xbox (and it still might not let you play these DLCs since your's account wasn't used to purchase them)
OR
(b) have the original account (which has been used to purchase these DLCs) logged in to Xbox Live while you play.

Shadow King65
06-03-2010, 05:51 PM
thx, I wont really be able to do those, but now I know theres no way to fix it so I can buy the dlc's myself, not in vain.

Logan I
06-08-2010, 12:44 AM
Anything purchase on the 360 gives out two licenses. The first license is issued to the xbox that the content is purchased on allowing anyone to use the content on the xbox that it was purchased on.

The second license allows the gamertag that purchased the content to use the content on any console as long as they are connected to xbox live and this also requires that they download the content again from the marketplace on the new console in question.

You can also transfer the license from the first xbox that content was purchase on to a new console but it moves the rights to the new box, it does not share the rights.

Hope this makes things as clear as they can be.

mmartynn
06-08-2010, 04:28 PM
if you can get your mate to come round with his GT, he can download all the licences from xbox.com onto your xbox. then you just redownload the DLC and itll work fine

(btw, downloading the licences will not effect his DLC or licences on his xbox)