PDA

View Full Version : Band of Bugs, Level 13

bbrandy
06-01-2010, 01:21 AM
Where is the key for the gate? I beat the level by killing everyone, but just wanted to know where the key was, or how do I get it??
THANKS!:confused:

BelatedHero
06-09-2010, 05:56 AM
There is a tile that has an X on it near the cave in the corner. If you end a round with a character on it you win the mission. There isn't anything that looks like a key at all.

However, for this mission, its actually better score wise to kill all the enemies as it only takes one or two extra rounds.

LegionHO
05-15-2011, 07:28 AM
To get a gold on this level then you are going to need to finish it taking about 2 rounds and be expedient about your time. Best way is to have your main character Maal (who can take a good beating by now) and put him up front as a target sit him on top of the tile where the fire nectar is and make sure you smack one of the guys next to him with a good hit.

Send Jabilo the fire mage the front so that he can melt the ice under the 4 characters to the right that can be hit with a single inferno shot... for a 4 player kill right away.

Send Ratama the healer to the right and place him on the first step near the ice facing left. This will normally take him out of being hit too much and still in range to heal and haste others. Have him immediately put a haste spell on Rach the archer.

Move up behind Jabilo with the barbarian to help protect him.

Send Rach to the far right as close to the key as you can (you should be more then half way there with haste) and take shots at enemies near you, trying to weaken or kill them enough so that you can kill them with your next turn on round 2.

Basically try to use Maal, Jabilo, and the Barbarian to kill as many enemies as you can on your next turn. You want to be able to get 8 kills minimum. If you need to use Ratama to heal then try to pick a time that will allow him to heal the most people with his turn. If need be you might find it better to allow him to finish off a weak character that is about to attack a weakened character of yours.

Try to either push or burn the ice under a character if they are placed in a precarious position.... for that one hit kill.

Make sure that you place Rach on the key prior to the last move of the second round otherwise he doesn't get the chance to use his bow before the round is finished. (then you loose that chance at another kill)

If you know what you are doing you should be able to finish the level in about 4 minutes.

Ionus
08-07-2011, 08:36 PM
this level sucks ass....

games that require 'luck' to win are messed up...

I have done this stupid level about 40 times.... the enemies will not die... my lame ass bugs can't seem to kill Anything, they alway hit with weak hits...

enemy bugs hit with crits more than anything...

I have watched others do this damn level and they don't seem to have this problem.

I am just unlucky i guess. but games should not require 'luck' to win.

I am sorry for the rant... just really pissed at this game atm...