PDA

View Full Version : Air Time question

mr_achiever
06-02-2010, 01:00 AM
how do u see how much air time u got?? i went to extra/statistics and there is only:

power plays triggered
numbers of crashes
route changes
distance driven
close calls
longest drift
rivals wrecked

then there is racing numbers:
local play number
only play number

where is it??

Colt45 UK
06-02-2010, 01:16 AM
Options > Stats?

I'm playing atm -- can't check right now ;)

mr_achiever
06-02-2010, 01:28 AM
Options > Stats?

I'm playing atm -- can't check right now ;)

options:
brightness
split screen
sound effects
music
vibration

Colt45 UK
06-02-2010, 01:29 AM
i'll check in a bit after this race .. hang on tight (unless someone got there first before me)

Stufin135
06-02-2010, 01:35 AM
As far as I am aware you can't. It only shows them stats at the end of each elite race when you pick a new episode (you know the "next time on split second" bit, it shows it in a bar along the bottom).

Colt45 UK
06-02-2010, 01:35 AM
how do u see how much air time u got?? i went to extra/statistics and there is only:

power plays triggered
numbers of crashes
route changes
distance driven
close calls
longest drift
rivals wrecked

then there is racing numbers:
local play number
only play number

where is it??

Here I am....

Extras > Statistics

You'll find all stats there... hope that's what you're looking for ;)

=============
Stufin135 (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/member.php?u=82072) is right :(
sorry didn't read the full post as i was playing online at the same time reading this :p
hope u forgive me :p
=============

mr_achiever
06-02-2010, 01:37 AM
ok i found it after every race when it shows event results hit x for statistics and it will show your career air time. thanks for all the inputs.

Colt45 UK
06-02-2010, 01:39 AM
glad it's sorted out for you :)
I didn't realise that myself lmao!

Stufin135
06-02-2010, 01:39 AM
ok i found it after every race when it shows event results hit x for statistics and it will show your career air time. thanks for all the inputs.
Well thanks :D. You found it for me lol. I didn't think there was a way to see that stat, skipped the stats bit because after a race I am always tapping A or B depending on the situation :P.

Colt45 UK
06-02-2010, 01:40 AM
Well thanks :D. You found it for me lol. I didn't think there was a way to see that stat, skipped the stats bit because after a race I am always tapping A or B depending on the situation :P.

Haha, i'm the same .. tapping A just to finish this game off quickly! :D