PDA

View Full Version : Who is buying this game?

M a DSCHuSZ
06-02-2010, 06:33 AM
After discussing this game with my friends in the Netherlands it seems no one will actually buy this game. At this time I will probably be the only one. It reminds me of the games I played at the commodore Amiga 500 ( Silent Service and Red Storm Rising.) Hopefully this game will be just as good.:Bounce:

So who will buy this game?

KOX KingOfXbox
06-03-2010, 01:42 AM
I have preordered it off of Amazon as it looks like it should be a good game although the online community for this game will probably be non existent .

M a DSCHuSZ
06-04-2010, 09:30 AM
I have preordered it off of Amazon as it looks like it should be a good game although the online community for this game will probably be non existent .

My thought exactly! I'm convinced this a good game too

Pew
06-04-2010, 11:50 AM
I'm a sucker for Naval warfare games, so I'll give this one a try. Even though 505 Games doesn't have the best track record...

For my fellow Dutchmen: I noticed it isn't even on any of the online stores over here? Import prices (http://www.gamestracker.com/buy-naval-assault-the-killing-tide-compare-prices-xbox-360.htm) from the UK look decent enough though. I think I'll wait till early next week to see if there have been any pricedrops. I'm sure a game like this will drop in price really fast.

BSH 1975
06-04-2010, 01:03 PM
never heard of this title, but I just googled it and it looks like Silent Hunter 4. I was addicted to that game back in the days i played it on the PC.

Is Naval Assault: The Killing Tide like Silent Hunter? of more arcade?

I love Sub sims :woop:

DSD77
06-09-2010, 03:11 PM
www.shopto.net (http://www.shopto.net) is selling it for 19.84 if anyones interested. Don't know what the shipping charges are outside U.K. Always use them and I usually get the game the next day,just 3 times out of a 178 or something I haven't got it next day.:drunk

heatedGAZZMAN
06-09-2010, 10:11 PM
I'll be gettin it too, been awhile since i played a sub game.
I remember playing Silent Service and Red Storm Rising too on the amiga, also 688 attack sub on the megadrive.
Oh what memories......

smokinpimp420
06-10-2010, 02:56 AM
I'll be picking up this game when it comes out as well it reminds me of an old game I played on my pc when I was younger called Aces of the Deep. I could sit and play that game for hours so I think I will enjoy this one.

mosin360
06-11-2010, 04:28 PM
I'm iffy. I'd like to hear how the game is before I bother with it. I think finding reviews might be hard and gameplay videos even harder.

artphobia
06-14-2010, 02:29 PM
I'll probably pick it up as well. :)

CarbonArgon
06-14-2010, 09:01 PM
I have just impulsed brought it off ebay, it better be good! :woop:
If you want to add me to play it only my gamertag is CarbonArgon. Feel free to send a freind request.

M a DSCHuSZ
06-15-2010, 11:18 AM
I'm a sucker for Naval warfare games, so I'll give this one a try. Even though 505 Games doesn't have the best track record...

For my fellow Dutchmen: I noticed it isn't even on any of the online stores over here? Import prices (http://www.gamestracker.com/buy-naval-assault-the-killing-tide-compare-prices-xbox-360.htm) from the UK look decent enough though. I think I'll wait till early next week to see if there have been any pricedrops. I'm sure a game like this will drop in price really fast.

It still isn't in shops in the Netherlands OMG WTF is this?:locked

DivineWind72
06-15-2010, 01:02 PM
I like WW2 era games so i'll be getting this, although i doubt it will do well.

The1st Lonewolf
06-18-2010, 01:42 PM
Just rentinting it for now.so far it seems alright