PDA

View Full Version : Ismfof

Nerdaftermathfx
06-02-2010, 03:33 PM
Does anybody listen to them, Or am I alone. IF you do listen to I Set My Friends On Fire please tell me you agree with me that they need to make more music. But seriously anyone else heard of em?

milecoupe
06-02-2010, 06:45 PM
There okay for when i need something different.

But anyone whos ever used myspace knows them i'm sure as that was everyones profile song like 3 years ago haha

Schism
06-02-2010, 06:55 PM
seen them twice...they are good and stuff...
just idk...i saw them live and they where not to great live at all...
"/ on both occasions.
seeing them this month or next month i forgot with Dance Gavin Dance.
hope they put on a good show "P

Tussell
06-02-2010, 07:22 PM
I've seen them live.

I would like nothing more than for them to stop making music. It's fucking terrible. Some of the worst music I've ever heard. Seriously.

YouTube- I Set My Friends On Fire-Crank That

/puke

Muffin the Holy
06-02-2010, 07:39 PM
They're...okay. There's a couple songs by them that I like, but for the most part they're meh.

And I agree, I saw them last year at Warped Tour and it was a terrible performance.

Nerdaftermathfx
06-02-2010, 09:25 PM
I like them because their different. And they sing about the most random things. It's funny for me, like comedy music lol. The screamo Weird Al.

milecoupe
06-02-2010, 10:18 PM
Problem with most of the bands that do this kind of music they sound good on a cd/myspace then you go to see them and they suck live.

Only band with this type of music i've seen live that i enjoyed was 3Oh3 otherwise the rest are'nt good live aka brokencyde,this,breathe carolina etc etc