PDA

View Full Version : Map 30: Icon Of Sin/John Romero's Head

BillyKlyde
06-02-2010, 04:33 PM
I was just wondering (I haven't beaten the game yet) if you can do the little John Romero final boss easter egg in the final battle. Is it possible in this port of the game or do you need the "idclip" cheat? I don't think it's possible but if anyone has tryed this let me know please.

Evil Dobermann
06-02-2010, 05:57 PM
It's not possible. You would need "idclip" to reach that area.

BillyKlyde
06-02-2010, 09:58 PM
Ahhh lame it would have been cool but it's understandable why, would have made the last level too easy.

Mr MichaelAUS
06-03-2010, 06:13 AM
If you look at DoomTrain87's clip on the leaderboards (3rd in the world ATM) he gets thrown into the icon's head by an archvile's blast, in what can only be described as incredibly unlikely. You can clearly see the romero head is in there but obviously much harder to get to without cheats.

Xeogred
06-03-2010, 06:29 AM
Would've been cool if they had some kind of cheats option for messing around (but could disable achievements). But oh well.

mjc0961
06-03-2010, 12:12 PM
If you look at DoomTrain87's clip on the leaderboards (3rd in the world ATM) he gets thrown into the icon's head by an archvile's blast, in what can only be described as incredibly unlikely. You can clearly see the romero head is in there but obviously much harder to get to without cheats. Nice! Too bad he already has the boss dead by the time he gets inside.