PDA

View Full Version : Alan Wake: LCE (Limited Collectors Edition)

ScottCorno1987
06-02-2010, 05:31 PM
Whats actually in the LCE.

I hear theres 3 discs, does one of them have extra content installable to hard drive or something?

N3xus Gam3r
06-02-2010, 05:50 PM
it has 3 discs
1. The Game
2. Bonus material (Developer commentary and documentary, making of Alan Wake, Art work, pictures of the actors for the body models, Avatar award etc)
3. Soundtrack

A book about the things happening through the story, in another characters eyes and mind (by the way, you can take the front cover off, and have another cover :D)

The box itself is really cool, and it looks like a book, when you open it, a autograph by Alan Wake himself (Is he a real person or not, I'm so confused???)

Some people got some other things (Flashlight, map, guide Etc.)

And that it :)
Highly recommend it :D

ScottCorno1987
06-02-2010, 06:53 PM
it has 3 discs
1. The Game
2. Bonus material (Developer commentary and documentary, making of Alan Wake, Art work, pictures of the actors for the body models, Avatar award etc)
3. Soundtrack

A book about the things happening through the story, in another characters eyes and mind (by the way, you can take the front cover off, and have another cover :D)

The box itself is really cool, and it looks like a book, when you open it, a autograph by Alan Wake himself (Is he a real person or not, I'm so confused???)

Some people got some other things (Flashlight, map, guide Etc.)

And that it :)
Highly recommend it :D

Thanks!

Still unsure whether this is a rental or purchase, have so much to play at the moment but it does look a great game!

Logan I
06-03-2010, 08:11 AM
I kinda wish my fiance had bought the LCE instead of just the regular ol' retail version...

Ozbaab
06-03-2010, 10:47 AM
So the LCE is out of stock where you are? In Sweden there are still some left D:

N3xus Gam3r
06-03-2010, 12:24 PM
So the LCE is out of stock where you are? In Sweden there are still some left D: If that was to me, then yeah, it's out of stock :/

may be the reason for why it's called a Limited Edition :p

Giptuc
06-03-2010, 01:19 PM
Yeah, you get the book, soundtrack, game, bonus disk which is all screenshots, trailers, stories, avatar awards, 2 themes (Bright Falls, and a dark forest thing.. idk what its called. its of Brightfalls in the night) and a gamerpicture pack (mine is from that). Plus all brand new copies get the first DLC episode for free.

Bound in a neat old Book case that looks awesome.

darthfyer
06-03-2010, 10:04 PM
@N3xus Gam3r

Have you installed the audio commentary pack and avatar award? I thought i installed them and it tells me i've installed them, but i have no idea where to find them. The avatar award in the marketplace thing still has it locked and there's no option for the audio commentary in the main game.

Has anyone got these working?

SuperWoody64
06-03-2010, 11:20 PM
For the commentary, go into your menu in the game and enable developer commentary. (main menu) When you do your avatar award will pop.

darthfyer
06-04-2010, 12:04 AM
For the commentary, go into your menu in the game and enable developer commentary. (main menu) When you do your avatar award will pop.

Ah, thanks. :woop: I don't know how i missed it in the menu the first time i looked.

BTW, it was Video Commentary on mine. Not sure if it was different on yours of if you couldn't remember the correct name for the feature. :)

Thanks again.

ghost23
06-04-2010, 12:51 PM
I would definitely recommend this Limited Edition. The bonus disc has a lot of content and the "Alan Wake Files" book is very high quality writing.