PDA

View Full Version : Songs on my Computer

o Machamp o
04-09-2007, 04:18 AM
Is it at all possible to

*pop*

my game into my computer, and see all the notes and hear the music on my computer, just for fun? Any help please?

(yes im back)

codedigital
04-09-2007, 12:27 PM
Is it at all possible to

*pop*

my game into my computer, and see all the notes and hear the music on my computer, just for fun? Any help please?

(yes im back)

No it's not possible.

k_dog
04-09-2007, 04:16 PM
Why would it be?

Birky
04-09-2007, 05:17 PM
Doesn't sound logical, but it'd be cool if you could import all the songs into iTunes... Some of the songs are really good.

codedigital
04-09-2007, 05:38 PM
Why would it be?

That question almost hurts.

k_dog
04-09-2007, 06:05 PM
That question almost hurts.

If the guy used any Logic whatsoever, he wouldn't have to ask this question.

Why would a game formated for the 360 work on a PC?

This isn't the PSOne my friend, you can't put the disc in the CD player and hear the music. :p

codedigital
04-09-2007, 07:29 PM
If the guy used any Logic whatsoever, he wouldn't have to ask this question.

Why would a game formated for the 360 work on a PC?

This isn't the PSOne my friend, you can't put the disc in the CD player and hear the music. :p

Maybe it looks for Sony's old rootkit to open up the .gh files and fires up the program to magically show you the notes when the songs are played. But you first have to install RealPlayer with this special plug-in that reads the .song files. Since it's a joint venture between Sony, Activision, and RealPlayer you'll need to purchase a piece of Microsoft software that will sync the music to the notes as they are played on their screen. Viewsonic monitors are recommended.