PDA

View Full Version : Fawkes Missing

thedoob
06-02-2010, 08:51 PM
Tried this on a few other forums, but nothing that worked so i figured I'd check with my brethren. Beat original storyline, I've got Broken Steel and I'm going for the Bad/Neutral Level 30 achievs to max out the game. Wanted to take Fawkes along with me, but he's not in the Museum of History lobby. Any ideas where to find him??

AssteyMcNastey
06-02-2010, 08:55 PM
Maybe check the citadel im not to sure because i havent downloaded the DLC yet. also how do i put a new post

thedoob
06-02-2010, 08:58 PM
If you're looking to start your own thread, look above where all the 2nd set of threads start and it says start new thread or something similar.

AssteyMcNastey
06-02-2010, 09:01 PM
If you're looking to start your own thread, look above where all the 2nd set of threads start and it says start new thread or something similar.

Thanks but try the citadl if that dosent work i think he leaves the game im not sure thoght lol

PointPlaceWI
06-03-2010, 12:54 AM
I'm pretty sure you can't take any companions on any of the DLC story lines anyhow. Hopefully he's not dead. Try going to Pittsburg anyhow and if he's glitched somewhere the game should hopefully respawn him at the library.

Dz06lt
06-03-2010, 01:35 AM
its hard to say, I left fawks in my house when i started broken steel when i finished and returned to the citadel he was there waiting for me. And as another memeber said you cant take followers with you on any DLC.

thedoob
06-14-2010, 04:30 PM
its hard to say, I left fawks in my house when i started broken steel when i finished and returned to the citadel he was there waiting for me. And as another memeber said you cant take followers with you on any DLC.
He was at the Citadel?? I'll have to check this. I meant just using him for running around on side missions, including taking out the Behemoths. Thanks for the help anyway chief.

LittleBabyOJ
06-14-2010, 10:07 PM
I still had Fawkes throught the DLC i went straight from th een of the game to broken stell when at the end of the game to save project purity did you put fawkes to do the job? and if now did you leave him anywhere? also i found mine in the medic room in the citadel where u wake up

Smoolander
06-23-2010, 11:45 AM
You can take Fawkes with you in Broken Steel. In fact he is the best companion to take for that one, especially if armed with the Gatling Laser.

ender214
06-28-2010, 11:21 PM
1) Fawkes won't follow you if you have neutral/evil karma....just saying...
2) Sometimes the NPC's get killed/stuck on the game geometry while traveling from location to location, so if Fawkes never appeared in the lobby of the Museum of History for you, this might of happened. Also, if you had Fawkes as a companion and didn't fire him, he won't return to the Museum of History.

rollinred117
07-01-2010, 02:16 PM
The only DLC you can take a follower on is Broken Steel I thought? Anyway give Fawkes some time you will find him eventually, or find out what happened to him

A F0XY GRANDPA
07-02-2010, 03:46 AM
yea I lost him too it sucks

The Mayo
08-05-2010, 05:05 PM
Yeah, i'm guessing he's got stuck behind something, it's quite easy. Also, when i made Fawkes save Project Purity, and i woke up in the bed, i left, and quite some time later, after searching everywhere for him, i went back and he was there. It seems that when you complete it, it's as though you've told him to wait there, so i'd check back in the room where you wake up :D

haza555
08-05-2010, 09:06 PM
Once you finish the main quest, if you have broken steel he will not follow you out of the medic room until you speak to him and tell him to follow again. You CAN take him with you on Broken Steel.

Milimanci
08-12-2010, 04:19 AM
I would just completely ignore Fawkes...he'll just get in the way if you're trying to get to level 30 quickly. Go to the Underworld and get Charon. He costs 1000 caps, though. And he can die quicker than Fawkes, so you have to actually protect him. Especially against the new Overlords. But he's much less annoying.