PDA

View Full Version : Official EXCITED for this game thread

Hoborg
06-03-2010, 02:57 AM
Thought I would start a new thread for the fans of this very underrated game. The first one was broken but had so much promise. I bought it for 10 used but I will buy the sequel for MSRP. It looks like they fixed some of the most pressing issues such as checkpoints mid-mission and hopefully the infamous glitches.

I loved the demo for N3-II and it looks to have some awesome characters. Time to get excited, all five of us lol.

IVI4V3R1CK
06-03-2010, 01:43 PM
I didn't find the first game TOO buggy. But I'm in the same boat, bought it used, but I fell in love with it. Granted I didn't appreciate the unforgiving checkpoint systems, and I was bummed that there were only nine whole achievements for the game, but all in all I loved it. Maybe I was a little forgiving for the glitches that may have happened just because it didn't have "Dynasty Warrior" in the title, but that's just me. But with the release date about 3 weeks away I am stoked.

Kairi
06-03-2010, 08:47 PM
I am really excited for this gae!!! ^_^ Unfortunatly I'm probably not even going to be allowed to buy it, but I'm still excited anyhow! :]

Hoborg
06-04-2010, 05:26 AM
What do you mean "not allowed to buy it"?

Wicelow
06-08-2010, 07:04 PM
What do you mean "not allowed to buy it"?
Too young maybe.

iKhaotic
06-10-2010, 02:41 AM
yeah, little Kairi is too young xD

i'm definitely excited for this game though! this game was on my mind when i bought my 360 lol. i remember seeing the box at Gamestop and thought it looked really awesome. i also love Dynasty Warriors games so this game really interested me. when i finally got mine for $10 used, i loved it. there are glitches, yes, but games like these tend to have some here and there so i forgive it.

long story short: I'M GETTING THIS GAME ON RELEASE DAY!! :D

Kairi
06-10-2010, 05:01 PM
yeah, little Kairi is too young xD

i'm definitely excited for this game though! this game was on my mind when i bought my 360 lol. i remember seeing the box at Gamestop and thought it looked really awesome. i also love Dynasty Warriors games so this game really interested me. when i finally got mine for $10 used, i loved it. there are glitches, yes, but games like these tend to have some here and there so i forgive it.

long story short: I'M GETTING THIS GAME ON RELEASE DAY!! :D
Aw, don't rub it in! :(

Yeah, I remeber the original looked amazing and I was able to get it as one of my first games for Xbox ^_^ I would totally get this on release day too if I could but of course I wouldn't be allowed to thanks to the ESRB, I don;'t think I'd be allowed to have it because of a stupid tentacle monster -_-

DN Deathrow
06-14-2010, 07:27 AM
Other than the final boss on the "secret" mission, I loved the original. Can't wait for two.

kennyubasterd00
06-15-2010, 07:46 PM
N3 is awesome, compared to its close relative "dynasty warriors" and "warriors orochi" <-- (same game, different name.) N3 is at least 3x more epic, 5x faster paced, and overall better in my opinion. :woop:

Kairi
06-17-2010, 07:39 PM
Other than the final boss on the "secret" mission, I loved the original. Can't wait for two.
OMG I HATE the King of the Night!!!! That piece of garbage took me 20 minutes to defeat him... and he didn't die! >_<

kennyubasterd00
06-17-2010, 08:11 PM
OMG I HATE the King of the Night!!!! That piece of garbage took me 20 minutes to defeat him... and he didn't die! >_<

There is a trick to beating him you know, go to the forums in N3 and you will find tons of them. Only attack him while he's standing on the ground.

ShinUkyo
06-19-2010, 05:50 AM
I'm completely psyched for this game! The original was one of my favorite single-player retail titles for 360. I enjoyed N3 a lot more than most of the Dynasty Warriors (Musou) games, and I'm glad to see others agree with me. I like the art style better, the over-the-top insanity of the gameplay, and such. Not to mention the game is very immersive, almost like a fairy tale. I'm almost always broke, and it is very rare that I purchase a game right away when it releases. But I've got this game pre-ordered, and I can't wait to play it.

I'm just praying that they leave the Japanese voices in the American release this time. There was no excuse in the first game, as there was plenty of space on the disc for both languages. That was the only truly painful part about the first game, for me. I'm not a fan of dubbed voices to begin with, and the English acting in that game was some of the worst I've ever heard. Thank God there wasn't an insane amount of dialogue, so I could deal with it. Unlike in the second Gundam Musou game.

Hoborg
06-21-2010, 04:50 PM
Glad there's more than 5 of us excited for this forgotten and underrated game. We might make it to 8 if we're lucky.

Not too excited about co-op but it could be ok.

DustyTheHamster
06-22-2010, 05:05 AM
I'll add mine name to the hyped list. Finally got through the 'secret mission' of N3. I wonder if I can finish leveling and getting A ranks in the next week to have the original all done in time for release day.

And yes I too am NOT a fan of the english voices they used for N3 especially when the demo was in Japanese voices.

LordDVS
06-22-2010, 05:11 AM
I always had a thing for N3 before it even came stateside. I get it, most people are tired of the established formula of Dynasty Warrior fame. But I always felt N3 was better than that, and very fun to play. It was a great game to release some stress, plowing headlong into waves of enemies, crushing armies with a flurry of attacks. I never did finish that secret mission, and I lost my original game and gamesave. I got it again for cheap, but I have so far to go to unlock everyone again, and work my way back up to getting max levels and A ranks for the whole game.

But yes, oh yes.. I will be getting N3 II right away!

kennyubasterd00
06-23-2010, 09:31 PM
what does that put as at now, 7? Yay, only 6 trillion people in the world to go! x.x
Also, it might just be my lack of talent but the demo was pretty challenging, not sure if i'll beat the pink mini-boss b4 the game is shipped out. XD

DustyTheHamster
06-23-2010, 11:37 PM
I found the demo easy, is there a slider or option to make it harder? The trick to pinky is responding to his broadcast attacks rather then trying to all out him. hopping away when he goes for the big slam then hitting him for example.

Hoborg
06-28-2010, 04:05 PM
Launch day tomorrow people. Damn I'm getting wet just thinking about it.

Kairi
06-29-2010, 02:08 AM
There is a trick to beating him you know, go to the forums in N3 and you will find tons of them. Only attack him while he's standing on the ground.
Oh no I already beat him and got the 1000G quite some time ago (It was my first 1000g n.n)! I meant then you actually defeat the guy he doesnt exactly die- I wanted him DEAD >_<

Killbomb
06-29-2010, 03:29 AM
I remember playing the demo for the original N3 and not liking it much. Just played the N3II demo and now I think I'm going to buy the game this week. Maybe I should go back and give the original demo another chance...lol. By the way, it's $44.99 at K-mart through July 10th.

ShinUkyo
06-30-2010, 05:03 AM
Launch day tomorrow people. Damn I'm getting wet just thinking about it.
Same. ^_^ Although I've only just started playing War for Cybertron, another of my most-wanted (and now most-loved) games this year. And then tomorrow I'm picking up both N3-II and Deathsmiles! It's a bit of an overload. Normally I only get like three or four games at launch per year - now I'm getting three in a matter of a couple weeks. Lucky I received a huge GameStop giftcard from a relative last month.

RA1NKING
06-30-2010, 02:11 PM
Im also excited. Anyone knows when its launching for the uk ?
PS- also once one of you has it , please let me know if it has system link or splitscreen.
Thanks

Hoborg
06-30-2010, 04:41 PM
No system link. Xbox Live only. No idea of UK release.

DustyTheHamster
06-30-2010, 04:41 PM
About to try the store again in an hour or so, They hadn't gotten the shipment in when I checked during my lunch brake yesterday. Here's hopping.

kennyubasterd00
06-30-2010, 08:07 PM
Got it yesterday. Bloody, freakin' AWESOME!