PDA

View Full Version : "Drink 'Em Both Up" glitched?? ARGH!

King Hoofa
06-03-2010, 07:26 AM
so I hit the jukebox in the first episode (I remember kicking it and hearing the music, and the crazy bros. get excited) and I just got to the diner again in episode 5, went to the jukebox, switched it on but nothing popped! Alan even made a comment ~ "this happened before..." or something like that, which I took as the jukebox didn't play last time so I kicked it.

anyone else miss this ach?

and it just happens to be THE ONE Ach. that you have to get in 1 playthru?! goddamnit all to hell...:rant:

pivv0t
06-03-2010, 07:27 AM
i got it no problem...
sorry mate

King Hoofa
06-03-2010, 07:35 AM
Hypothetically, if I had died or otherwise reloaded the checkpoint in episode 1 after I kicked the jukebox would the ach still be able to get? I'm 90% sure I did not die/load but I can't think of any explanation other than a glitched ach...

Logan I
06-03-2010, 08:09 AM
Very strange, most collectible things or achievement related things in this game trigger an autosave as soon as you do them (circles in the bottom left corner of the screen show up indicating a save in progress) and I don't think you can die in that section of the game as there are no enemies in the Diner. I got it no problem, maybe try playing though again making sure to get the jukebox both times. If all else fails you could delete your save file and start a new game and try it that way but I would back up your original save to a usb flash drive first.