PDA

View Full Version : Challenges unlock in private game?

Barad
06-03-2010, 11:08 AM
Can some or all the challenges be unlocked in private match?

I did try to boost the Ultimate Comeback challenge with a friend in a private game last night and it didnt unlock, but I noticed my progress for one of my Drivers Ed challenges went up (evade shocks) it went from 29/50 to 35/50 and I do remember dodging a lot of shocks that private game. :/ Anyone have a clue?

Barad
06-03-2010, 11:57 AM
I did try it, I just explained how I played a private game trying to get the Ultimate Comeback challenege but it didn't unlock BUT my progress for one of my Drivers Ed challenge did go up, what does this mean?

DemonForce
06-03-2010, 12:10 PM
I suspect you need a minimum of 4 in the room to be able to fullfil the ultimate comeback challenge requirement having failed to get it in a 2 up ranked room despite achieving the detailed requirement.

IC3 L3G3ND
06-03-2010, 12:39 PM
I was in a 20 player race last night and it started and i was in 1st and everyone left got disconnected except me and my friend so he let me drop behind him then win the race, guess i just got pretty lucky.

As for your question NO challenges can be done in private matches

Barad
06-03-2010, 03:34 PM
Ok so..if I get 4 people in a private game, I can get Ultimate Comeback right? becuase it didn't work with two people.

IC3 L3G3ND
06-03-2010, 05:03 PM
Ok so..if I get 4 people in a private game, I can get Ultimate Comeback right? becuase it didn't work with two people.

No you CANNOT get any challenges or any fans in private, it has to be done legit.

Best way is to change your search to Local Region Only under options menu, search for 10 player race with just yourself and a friend, 9 times out of 10 it will be just you 2 and you can boost it.

Hope this helps

Barad
06-03-2010, 05:10 PM
No you CANNOT get any challenges or any fans in private, it has to be done legit.

Best way is to change your search to Local Region Only under options menu, search for 10 player race with just yourself and a friend, 9 times out of 10 it will be just you 2 and you can boost it.

Hope this helps

Ohh ok now I know thanks will try this later.