PDA

View Full Version : trouble with the locomotive

jenafer6
06-03-2010, 01:44 PM
I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions about how to beat the locomotive at the end of chapter 3. I do ok dodging it but cant destroy it. Help plzz...:confused:

eviltb
06-03-2010, 01:52 PM
If you run/dodge past the train, there is a little outhouse-type thing where you should find a key which you need to unlock the house door proper. You can hide in here while the train is still active and it wont hit you at all. Simply use your torch/flares through the window to bring it down!!

jenafer6
06-03-2010, 05:01 PM
If you run/dodge past the train, there is a little outhouse-type thing where you should find a key which you need to unlock the house door proper. You can hide in here while the train is still active and it wont hit you at all. Simply use your torch/flares through the window to bring it down!! thx i will try this but i dont think i have a torch. where do you find it?

ponypo2001
06-03-2010, 05:34 PM
I'm hazy on this as it's been a while, but I don't think you can miss the torch. It'd be on your path somewhere or other. There's so much stuff to destroy on the way to the locomotive, it'd be impossible without one. Might want to double check. If you don't have one, I think you've been glitched as I can't see how you could miss it.

STILLBORN
06-03-2010, 11:18 PM
thx i will try this but i dont think i have a torch. where do you find it?
Torch = Flashlight