PDA

View Full Version : Any Improvements you want?

jtr1gg3r
06-03-2010, 03:13 PM
I just want it to be less buggy, I tranferred my save data to a new hdd using a kit and it broke everything I lost my VP the lot, everytime I want to play manager mode now it freezes =/

At least I still have Xbox Live matches working

Anyway, I want a more realistic crowd, the looks the sound everything

To actually get past the keeper, they say you can skill past the keeper on FIFA 10, but you cant and even if you do its because the keepers on the halfway line.

More real stadiums would be nice

cmon ppl "pitch" in with your ideas =P

Coxy x360a
06-03-2010, 03:15 PM
I'd like to see more crowd action too. Mexican waves and streakers! :D

Oh and btw, that pun sucked :p

clokey
06-06-2010, 02:07 PM
I think the main improvements that need to be made are to the goalkeepers and referees, both of which have no intelligence. Hopefully improved goalkeepers will prevent tap in faggots ruining the game again.

RedDevils Child
06-06-2010, 03:26 PM
i know this probably isnt ment to be in this thread but is this game even coming out? as i have not seen it on any game retailer websites

CFC07
06-06-2010, 11:38 PM
i know this probably isnt ment to be in this thread but is this game even coming out? as i have not seen it on any game retailer websites
there is a new fifa brought out every year around October.

CFC07
06-06-2010, 11:40 PM
I think the main improvements that need to be made are to the goalkeepers and referees, both of which have no intelligence. Hopefully improved goalkeepers will prevent tap in faggots ruining the game again.
ya it is annoying when people walk the ball into the net instead of taking the keeper on.

jtr1gg3r
06-08-2010, 01:44 PM
Oh and btw, that pun sucked :p

yeah I really "balls'ed" it up

Louis BCFC1875
06-08-2010, 01:46 PM
Yes, for the game not to be completely shit like FIFA 10.

RedDevils Child
06-08-2010, 07:36 PM
there is a new fifa brought out every year around October.

yes i know, but usually on online gaming retailers there is part in the coming soon section with, for example fifa 10 in it but this year there is no such thing

CFC07
06-08-2010, 08:55 PM
yes i know, but usually on online gaming retailers there is part in the coming soon section with, for example fifa 10 in it but this year there is no such thing
oh sorry :)

Oliv3rP
06-09-2010, 03:58 PM
theyve released screens...it is coming out

jamieCR7
06-09-2010, 04:06 PM
Of course there's a FIFA 11 coming out! I hope they go back to the normal penalty kicks, as opposed to those on FIFA World Cup. Also, the goalkeepers need to improve big time, they do my head in especially on clubs mode. I think if they can further improve clubs mode, that would be great.

Louis BCFC1875
06-09-2010, 04:15 PM
Made a thread in the FIFA 11 forum with infomation about the game.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=235236

James Medway
06-13-2010, 06:58 PM
I really liked fifa world cup, the animations in the crowd and managers, the keepers a little better(no running off the line)

Not really liking the penalty system as i think stuttering in your run up is cheating and shouldn't be encouraged, so hopefully they'll scrap that

A must is the referrees, they are shocking

More realism would be nice, slipping in the wet etc.

Decent achievements would be a nice bonus, like fifa 10

FamiDude
06-24-2010, 10:47 PM
The one thing I wish for every yeah.

Inclusion of the J League.

s.butler1
06-25-2010, 01:26 PM
do something about the commentary

I really liked fifa world cup, the animations in the crowd and managers, the keepers a little better(no running off the line)

Not really liking the penalty system as i think stuttering in your run up is cheating and shouldn't be encouraged, so hopefully they'll scrap that

A must is the referrees, they are shocking

More realism would be nice, slipping in the wet etc.

Decent achievements would be a nice bonus, like fifa 10

the real-world FIFA have brought in a law banning that

Oliv3rP
07-04-2010, 12:22 PM
do something about the commentary

the real-world FIFA have brought in a law banning that

no they havent

XBLsFinest
07-18-2010, 02:51 PM
no they havent
They did it was implemented in the World Cup wasn't it?

Oliv3rP
07-20-2010, 03:25 PM
They did it was implemented in the World Cup wasn't it?

yeh i was wrong :( it was very recent and i saw a penalty just before then with a stutter

my mistake and i take it all back

keymanu1
07-22-2010, 06:40 PM
To actually be able to get a red card after giving away a penalty
To actually give a penalty after a foul whilst holding A
Real stadium names would be nice
Goal keepers to not sprint out as soon as they smell the ball
Also an option to play your defenders much deeper as i cant stand through balls :P
Option for all weather types in all stadiums (as well as night/day)
Give you the win online when the opponent quits
The CPU actually use skills, and a higher difficulty for them
For player ratings to change at set times during the year, contrasting with real life.
To buy the licences for Champions League and Europa League
Oh and the free kicks could be improved as i for one rarely score them.

Not much i ask for really :D

Oliv3rP
07-23-2010, 02:05 AM
Goal keepers to not sprint out as soon as they smell the ball

you can only smell anything if you put the ball right up against your nose so are you saying that goalies don't run out until it hits them in the face?

P.S - where the hell has my signature gone :(

keymanu1
07-25-2010, 03:54 PM
you can only smell anything if you put the ball right up against your nose so are you saying that goalies don't run out until it hits them in the face?

Okay, maybe that wasn't the best metaphor to describe what i meant; but you get the idea :P
-Let's not forget another improvement whilst i'm here: For players to get injured for more than 1 week on manager mode :)

P.S i would love to see the ball hit the goalkeeper in the face, that would be awesome :cool:

Aaron15
07-25-2010, 03:57 PM
Is it still impossible to get a penalty after being fouled in the box from a standing tackle do you think?

JRWEBBY
07-27-2010, 05:11 PM
-Add Russian League / Greek League
-Real time transfer updates
-Add free transfers
-Make it so teams actually try to add quality players to their squads in the transfer window
-Refs are smarter
-Goalies are smarter
-Better stadium sounds (chants)

Aaron15
07-27-2010, 08:11 PM
Ah yes, realistic transfers.

No more average English League 2 player going off to Rome or something like that.

ayrshireandy
07-29-2010, 03:47 PM
1 thing i wanna c is on b a pro u can start on the best and u can b sub'd 2

jtr1gg3r
08-09-2010, 02:18 PM
1 thing i wanna c is on b a pro u can start on the best and u can b sub'd 2

wow, thats some of the worst grammar ive actually seen on this site XD

Im gonna add my vote to the keepers running out for no reason

refs are always getting in the way

Also cant stand how the game thinks every player on Barcelona, Chelsea, Man U, Real Madrid's etc. teams think all there players are faster, stronger have a better pass than every other player on the game, its a complete joke.

Yes I expect it from Ronaldo and Messi etc, but not from players like bloody Lassana Diarra, Darren Fletcher, I mean come on, they aint world class =P

SF GRAND MASTER
08-09-2010, 02:40 PM
Give us the UEFA Champions L like the world cup on SA, group stages and so on and make an area for the people that like a proper match agasit skilled players as 3star teams or less

Haagse Jessy
08-16-2010, 12:29 PM
Really want an improvement in Career, Its way to easy to scout players / buy players and have an 5 star team in no time

Remmetje
08-16-2010, 01:58 PM
I'm happy when online clubs is lagfree, glitchfree, bugfree and is not making my xbox crash. If Fifa clubs fails then the game has failed for me.

SF GRAND MASTER
08-16-2010, 02:39 PM
yeh ope fully they will sort clubs out

nicola chan
08-24-2010, 07:38 AM
Yes, for the game not to be completely shit like FIFA 10.

completely agree. however, since when have ea had any concern for what we want? as long as there's updated rosters and new kits, they maintain at least 85% of their current customer's i'd say.

MartyO
08-26-2010, 05:04 PM
Any chance they will exclude horrible achievements like win 100 online games? That's one thing I can't stand, especially in EA games where people quit when they're losing.

ryanpalmr
08-28-2010, 07:27 AM
GK has to be massively improved this year, it is far to easy to score when the GK is always off his line, they say they have fixed it but we will have to wait and see.

I would like to see all the glitches thats about disappear, there are so many and people exploit them, for example the Giant Throw where it hits the crossbar and then an attacker then scores it, this may also come under GK problems as they should easily get that

I would like the stats to be alot more realistic, for example Puyol in Barcelona seems to be able to run and catch up with any player no matter how fast they are.

barbour99
09-07-2010, 06:48 AM
yeh i was wrong :( it was very recent and i saw a penalty just before then with a stutter

my mistake and i take it all back

You're not wrong. FIFA introduced a rule that says you can't stop just before you're about to kick the ball. YOU ARE ALLOWED TO STUTTER YOUR RUN.

The rule was because lots of players started their run up and pretended to kick the ball, the keeper would move and then they would just slot it home. If you stutter your run, that's fine.

Morbido
09-09-2010, 12:47 PM
More responsive controls

Better commentary

User made celebrations

Custom kits for online clubs

To be able to give your Be A Pro long hair

For that annoying chip thing (the one when you press a shoulder button and cross) to be sorted out, as one on ones = 100% goal

For players that have been crap over the last year to have lower rating i.e. Kaka and Torres to be early 80s

For failed slide tackles to not resort in a 99.9% booking

For EA to start work on next years cheevo list NOW. As this years are again pretty poor. And I dont care about the online ones (Fifas at its best online) I mean the 70% copy and paste job from 09/10. All these 'specialty' ones look far too gimicky.

For the inevitable UT to include the sticker album thingy that was in 09

For the really quick players outside the Premiership to have correct speed/acceleration stats

And most importantly for quitters to be properly punished

Morbido
09-09-2010, 12:49 PM
completely agree. however, since when have ea had any concern for what we want? as long as there's updated rosters and new kits, they maintain at least 85% of their current customer's i'd say.

Im sorry, but I just threw up when I saw the word 'roster'. You do realise this is a football game?