PDA

View Full Version : Scrooge (Save 500 Military Grade Ammo) Question

skatemore
06-03-2010, 10:43 PM
So I saved every military grade ammo that I found throughout the game and at the end I had around 470. Is there any way for me to go back and replay levels to add to my total or will I have to start all the way over again?

H0p3sfalL
06-03-2010, 10:48 PM
umm to anwser your question.... if you reply a level it doesnt add on the amount. Chances are you missed some. I didnt get it until i was at the Russian command center twards the end. I also wasnt looking. But follow the guide this site has and you should get your next play through.

P.S.
Loot bodies and find dead bodies for spare ammo.

OVRthTOPnDNTstp
07-22-2010, 01:16 AM
No it won't readd to what you have already gotten. make sure you follow the guide for the hidden ammo and go to the shops and sell your dirty ammo for the military ammo.

Muse89
07-27-2010, 10:25 AM
i had a smilar problem when i got to polis, so i just traded in all my ammo to get the last few then reloaded the game

TommyGun81
08-01-2010, 08:49 PM
I got the scrooge cheevo in the armory. I had like 425 entering it and sold all my ammo at the traders place to get well over 500! Just after that one i collected my last set of golden ammo to unlock my last achievement for Metro.

Was nice playing!