PDA

View Full Version : can anyone help plz

forgottennn
06-04-2010, 02:15 AM
i dont like useing ice man cus he sucks, well im on fission plant and i keep failing, is there an easy way to beat it? glitch or cheat? idc right now this is makin me mad

Requinox
06-06-2010, 02:37 PM
I'm assuming you mean on super-hero:

- Get collectibles on the novice difficulty. Less hassle when you are trying for super-hero.
- Extinguish one flame, then take out the firebirds first before you extinguish another.
- Remember to lock on to your targets with the LT button and spam hailstorm (B button).

- Even on super-hero, four fire birds at a time is a manageable number. It's when you try to extinguish more than one flame at once that you get screwed.

forgottennn
06-06-2010, 10:24 PM
im having a hard time on easy ill get to the 3rd wave and lose, i dunno what im doing wrong

ya ill try it your way, maybe im rushing it to much, i rushed the game on super hero all the way up to this part and got screwed haha

Fullmetalx07
06-06-2010, 10:33 PM
I believe when he puts flame on the building a 3rd time, once all the flames are extinguish the mission ends right there.

forgottennn
06-06-2010, 10:51 PM
thank you man i just did it on super hero

Fullmetalx07
06-06-2010, 10:54 PM
No Problem, Glad I was able to help you out

forgottennn
06-06-2010, 11:00 PM
the next level is bs, can u tell me how to do this 1 easily lol

edit: sry dude i was talkin to
Requinox (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/member.php?u=43722)

but thanks for you input anywho :)

Fullmetalx07
06-06-2010, 11:01 PM
oh it's okay, lol what part of the level are you having trouble with?

Requinox
06-07-2010, 12:22 AM
Coolant Tunnels?

As I recall the only tricky part was knowing that you needed to use icebeam on the large circular door at the end of the second room to stop the birds from breaching it before you freeze and smash all the tubes.

forgottennn
06-08-2010, 01:09 AM
okay ya that part, i froze teh tubes and was smashing them at the same time. should i just freeze em all then smash em or what? i hate ice man!!!!!!!!! hes lame

Fullmetalx07
06-08-2010, 01:13 AM
okay, what you want to do is freeze the pipes while freezing the door the firebirds are attacking....then when all the pipes are frozen, then smash them, while continuing to freeze the door the firebirds are attacking. repeat until all the pipes are smash, hope this helps

forgottennn
06-09-2010, 10:06 AM
next time i get on that game ill try that,

forgottennn
06-09-2010, 11:03 PM
edit all:

okay im on fire serpent and i finished it on super hero and now im going on it in novice, and got 3 sentinel and weapon x, now i just dont know where the other 2 is, this is what is given but still i cant find

1. When you start turn left, it's located in the middle of the electric tower area. (where? i dont see anything??????) << ok i found it, its not left, just go straight and to the first electric tower its in the top middle... why cant anyone say that? geez. make it all complicated lol

(after pyro)
3. From there turn right and fly to the Reactor Shield, on the other side of the dome. (i did that and dont see anything? i circled it 5 times, looked threw the reactors...) <<< i found this 1 it was ON TOP OF THE DOME!!!

edit: i hate ice man so much!!!! ok im on Kowloon Highway: Iceman and the stupid dude keeps getting away before i can finish him, wtf is there aan easy way to do this? (im doing this 1 on super hero)

WOW I KILLED HIM, HE HAD NO LIEF AND YET HE STILL GOT AWAY WTF???????? edit lmao i got it, i just rode his ass untill he died half way threw the tunnle

Entity
09-09-2010, 08:03 AM
I'm assuming you mean on super-hero:

- Get collectibles on the novice difficulty. Less hassle when you are trying for super-hero.
- Extinguish one flame, then take out the firebirds first before you extinguish another.
- Remember to lock on to your targets with the LT button and spam hailstorm (B button).

- Even on super-hero, four fire birds at a time is a manageable number. It's when you try to extinguish more than one flame at once that you get screwed.

Exactly what I did. Works like a charm every time.

DOGGHOUSE
09-23-2010, 05:25 PM
Wow i forgot how bad this game waz lol